SmiLe AlwaYs... (o.O)

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Me...

Ahh so tired lo juz came home not long ago.. Was working from 9-6 today ah.. Went back to work at the previous travel agency as part-time lo.. It was soo busy! But I enjoyed my job hehe.. I like interactions with people mah.. And busy then time wun be passing so slow lo haha.. After work I ate together with Andrew then took bus home le.. Well yesterday was a sad day for me bah. Reflection day too..

During lunch in school, my frenz were trying to convey something to me.. But coz they did it the wrong way and it made me feel like a fool lor. Then I said I dun wan to go le. I expressed my unhappiness la. But I did not shout at them. That afternoon I went to my workplace which is at Lavender, to take my uniform.. Andrew agreed to meet me at Lavender MRT 4.30pm lo.. But ended up I waited for him till 6pm ah.. Coz his class end late! =( I was soo tired, no mood, feeling so sianz waiting for him alone. Smsed Ming Hong about it and he called... Then what? He asked me why I was angry earlier on.. But I just dun feel like talking about it at that point of time lo. I'm already feeling so tired, sianz, no mood le. So I told him I dun feel like talking about it and joke with him when he kept asking me about it. So he shouted at me on the fone lor. Zzz. I've never shouted at my friend like that lor. And my friend never do this to me either lor. So of coz I shouted back la. I wasn't very angry then lor. Just felt that it was so ridiculous. In the first place, he was one of them who made me feel like a fool during lunch, and now instead of saying sorry he shouted at me. What the~ And the way I shouted back is not like how he shouted at me lor. Then it went silent. For a min or two. So I said if he dun wan to tok anymore then put down the fone la. He said ok lor bye and hung up. I haven even say bye ok and he hung up on me. Zzz.

For the whole of yesterday and today, no smses or msn chats with him. Aiya duno what he doing. He can talk nicely de lor why must blow his top and shout at me. How can a person shout at his friend like that lor. Zzz. Thou I'm typing all this now, I'm not angry anymore le lor. It's me. I'm like that. I appear to be very hard hearted on the outside, but actually I am quite soft hearted inside. I dun feel comfortable with it when my friend doesnt talk to me. Thou I think big part of it is his fault la. And I admit I was in the wrong too la. Maybe I just didnt handle him well like Cynthia said. Coz I still duno him well dun understand his style.

Reflection about myself.. After what happened yesterday, I am happy with myself that my temper is better than before le.. No one noes it better than myself. So I'm really glad about it~ :p

Anyway Cynthia just told me that ming hong says he will talk to me on monday. Nah I not gona tok lor. Its the wrong approach to talk to me lor. Its like after shouting at me, no sms no msn no calls or anything, then tok face to face in sch, I dun feel comfortable with it lor. If got contact is fine. Coz I dun feel comfortable with that person anymore after he shouted at me lor.

Hmm.. Sleeping early today coz I'm so tired.. I'm thinking.. Should I go gym tomorrow after work? I wana do more cardio ah.. So burn fats lo.. Or should I come home and clean my bunny cage? Sunday I should be with my pets de and tidy up my stuffs de leh. Time gona be passing by so soon lo.. Coz my timetable is kinda packed and I working on both weekends.. Hmm soon I'll be out searching for my first job.. Anyway stupid SGS haven send me my cheque! So broke lor! Realised I've been spending too much lately ah.. Went for Fish & Co, Marche, KTV, bought wallet.. So these days I'm not gona be spending on entertainment lo.. Except for my bdae la hee.. Dec then go out play liao.. Sobs no choice cannt over spend~

Ok bah I gona slp in awhile.. Gona wake up at 7am tomorrow ah.. Today overslept leh hai Andrew waste money take cab with me. Poor him~ Haha.. And I'm still having flu lo.. Recovering la.. Drinking so much water daily haha.. *hugs for everyone* Hmm I thought of him suddenly and I'm missing him abit~ :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home