Enjoying hehe..
Argh I'm feeling soo tired now! I went back to lab at 11am yesterday, worked till 7pm and went to kbox haha.. :p It was a last min decision to go kbox la hehe~ Thou it was expensive, I really enjoyed myself.. For the whole week, I was working most of the time lo.. After work go dinner together with friend haha..
He is still the same when I saw him just now hehe.. :p Argh hai ta kena scold by manager ah. Duno wat his colleague trying to do la. Think is communication problem between me and his colleague lo. Hope he didnt kena anything serious. *hugs*
Well I wasnt happy with some stuffs just now la. (referring to someone in the group of friends I went kbox with) But I juz let it be lo..
Hmm I realised someone is quite a nice guy~ =) But sot la no ai mei de feelings lo haha.. Just wana noe him better wana be good friends lo..
So I'm not going out today! I need to rest ah.. I wanted to go for my usual gym class on sun de. But I need to rest and clean my bunny cage. So I'm giving it a miss lo~
Hmm... Looking forward to be back to school hehe.. And I'm planning on what to buy after I get my part-time pay hehe.. :p Aww Australia is beautiful! I was so thrilled when my colleague showed me the photos he took there the other day. So I've decided that I wana go Australia on my 21st bdae! Hee~ :p For the meantime, I shall save money to go hongkong with mum hehe.. And not forgetting to do my crunches daily so that I'll be slim and can wear my mei mei clothes le hehe. I already missed a week le hehe.. Coz too tired le not enough rest lo..
Ok bah I'm going to bed le hee~ :p
He is still the same when I saw him just now hehe.. :p Argh hai ta kena scold by manager ah. Duno wat his colleague trying to do la. Think is communication problem between me and his colleague lo. Hope he didnt kena anything serious. *hugs*
Well I wasnt happy with some stuffs just now la. (referring to someone in the group of friends I went kbox with) But I juz let it be lo..
Hmm I realised someone is quite a nice guy~ =) But sot la no ai mei de feelings lo haha.. Just wana noe him better wana be good friends lo..
So I'm not going out today! I need to rest ah.. I wanted to go for my usual gym class on sun de. But I need to rest and clean my bunny cage. So I'm giving it a miss lo~
Hmm... Looking forward to be back to school hehe.. And I'm planning on what to buy after I get my part-time pay hehe.. :p Aww Australia is beautiful! I was so thrilled when my colleague showed me the photos he took there the other day. So I've decided that I wana go Australia on my 21st bdae! Hee~ :p For the meantime, I shall save money to go hongkong with mum hehe.. And not forgetting to do my crunches daily so that I'll be slim and can wear my mei mei clothes le hehe. I already missed a week le hehe.. Coz too tired le not enough rest lo..
Ok bah I'm going to bed le hee~ :p

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home