SmiLe AlwaYs... (o.O)

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

*Thinking..*

Hmm had a nice dinner today.. Xy and Henry came my house to k ge and we had pizza for dinner haha.. =) Yesterday we went Yishun to eat Chicken Murtabak~ Aww that was soo nice~~! Hee.. :p Ah.. I have so much things to do.. Everyday I must work on my attachment presentation lo. Then as usual sunday have to clean my bunny cage and go swimming.. And I wana clean my area within this week if I can.. So dirty eeks~ Yeah finally get attachment pay next week. I plan to spend $100 on my clothes and bag. :p

Hmm I'm thinking about him now.. What exactly happened to him that cause him to show such attitude.. Haiz I hope I will understand what's happening soon.. And he'll be back to the cheerful him again..

Ok bah I gona do my crunches and go sleep le.. Goodnite~ *hugs*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home