Haiz~ Bu zhi suo cuo
I was slacking all the way at work today coz the auntie buay song me haha. Then kept doing things herself so I let her be lo. Overslept and ah late for an hr leh. Heng supervisor not around today hehe =) I've been sleeping late lately lo. So very tired ah~~ Hmm ex bf smsed me today. Finally our relationship is made clear now. Well we are still friends~
Haiz I miss someone alot now. I guess he doesn't noe bah. I noe I should give him some time. But but... I really misses him. =( Haiz~ Bei ai shi xing fu, ai ren shi tong ku! I always agree with saying haiz~ Thought of calling him to chat, but seems like I'm always the one who is yearning for the chat. I'm the one seeking attention from him? Hao xiang hen qiang qiu? Haiz~ Bu yao lian sia~ I really duno what I should do now... Haiz haiz haiz...
Haiz I miss someone alot now. I guess he doesn't noe bah. I noe I should give him some time. But but... I really misses him. =( Haiz~ Bei ai shi xing fu, ai ren shi tong ku! I always agree with saying haiz~ Thought of calling him to chat, but seems like I'm always the one who is yearning for the chat. I'm the one seeking attention from him? Hao xiang hen qiang qiu? Haiz~ Bu yao lian sia~ I really duno what I should do now... Haiz haiz haiz...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home