Sick again..
Sobs~! I've been sick since last friday! Haha.. And I have refused to take medicine! Coz I'm really tired of those medicines lo.. I used to visit doc once a year only. But ever since last year I kept falling sick! =( I had a minor op last year mah.. Then 3 months after dat I went to work part-time at MOS Burger.. Plus I start to stay up late playing Maplestory haha.. I noe its my fault la for not taking good care of myself. >.< Hmm why I refused to take medicine is that I've been taking so much medicine the last few weeks lo.. I dun wish my body to keep dependin on medicines.. And sometimes the medicine doesnt seems to work too lo. Haha so now I'm letting my body to fight for itself.. I've actually felt better le.. From resting alot and drinking alot plain water.. Quite happy lo. :p
But today I had nosebleed and yesterday I've got a mouth ulcer! Argh my body now very heaty lo.. Constipation also. =( Tomorrow I'll be going to the dentist. Toothache! Hope it cost less than $100. Gosh I'm broke again sia sobs~~~ I'll be getting herbal tea lo. Think I drink 2 bottles a day? Haha.. Too much will diarrhoea sia. Oops~
Hee and tomorrow I'm not going for attachment la. Coz sick for a week liao. I wana rest for a day. And darling's offday tomorrow too. So we'll be going out lo. But I'll remember to sleep early de hehe.. Ok la gona go wash up and go to bed it's very late le! Remember to have enough rest k my friends.. *big hugs*
But today I had nosebleed and yesterday I've got a mouth ulcer! Argh my body now very heaty lo.. Constipation also. =( Tomorrow I'll be going to the dentist. Toothache! Hope it cost less than $100. Gosh I'm broke again sia sobs~~~ I'll be getting herbal tea lo. Think I drink 2 bottles a day? Haha.. Too much will diarrhoea sia. Oops~
Hee and tomorrow I'm not going for attachment la. Coz sick for a week liao. I wana rest for a day. And darling's offday tomorrow too. So we'll be going out lo. But I'll remember to sleep early de hehe.. Ok la gona go wash up and go to bed it's very late le! Remember to have enough rest k my friends.. *big hugs*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home