Time to takecare of myself~ ^.<
Hee.. I've thought it over.. I'll use my free time to make myself mei mei~! :p Swim once a week, crunches daily to trim those fats, body scrub and face scrub weekly.. And pimples bugging my face and neck area lately~! =( It's clearing up slowly le hee.. I decide not to stay up late.. Latest 1+am slp.. Maybe once in a while go midnite kbox hehe. I want to have enough slp :p Kekez time to make myself mei mei.. Trim those extra fats hor.. Look better feel better about myself.. (o.O,)
Having cash tight lately oh. But nvm dun shop can le. No matter what I won't give up my cutest bunny and hamsters oh. Nvm it's always me who suffers, I won't let my little darlings suffer~ :p
Takecare all friends.. Dun fall sick like I always do.. And Remember To SmiLe AlwaYs...
Having cash tight lately oh. But nvm dun shop can le. No matter what I won't give up my cutest bunny and hamsters oh. Nvm it's always me who suffers, I won't let my little darlings suffer~ :p
Takecare all friends.. Dun fall sick like I always do.. And Remember To SmiLe AlwaYs...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home