Bored to death...
Haiz.. I'm real bored help.. Mon-Fri attachment.. Sat sun rot at home.. Haiz he doesnt have time for me due to his work.. I dun blame him la.. Haiz but I'm real bored.. Frenz are busy.. And I'm left with? Me myself. Haha played with Peanut my hamster juz now. Cheeky fellow haha. It's still enjoyable to be with my pets. I guess the most patience I had was when I had to comb my bunny haha. I would comb her patiently using my right hand and pat her, play with her ears with my left hand. Sadly I dun hav a puppy. How I wish for one. At least there's someone who bugs me to accompany him. Sobs~ Having tight cash lately. Attachment allowance should be month end then get bah. Gona ask. Thou tight cash, but it din reli affect me alot. Juz no nice treats for me and my darlings lor. The worse ting dat can happen I guess is me feeling so very bored~! Haiz.. Even if I hav money I wouldnt want to shop by myself, have a feast myself. If I hav money, guess I would be getting another hammie or 2. :p Haha bad habit I hav huh. Hav money = more pets. But tis is not possible for now.. Mayb when I come out work bah.. Was roughly doing some metal calculations juz now.. For my money management after I graduate le come out work.. Hmm I'll still have to go economical for a yr.. Coz gona repay bank loan. Not reli economical to what extent la. Be giving mum lesser for first yr la then once I finish repaying my bank loan then giv her more..
Now I'm juz wasting my time away in front of e com.. Wanted to meet ks at mos.. But he slpin ah.. Omgz he better wake up soon wo hao men! I haven had my dinner ah.. Ate some stuffs juz now.. Like dim sim la.. Mum buy de.. So not hungry yet.. Almost liao haha.. I feel like slping now.. Duno why lor. I slpt e whole of ydae leh haha. Well when I'm bored I feel like slping lor. What to do. Asked kg and kenrick out for chat juz now. Haiz end up they cant make it. Sad~ I was so happy when I finally found someone pei wo. Suddenly in high spirit. Now? Sobs... Back to sianz again.. I need someone's company.. I need someone to share tings wif me.. He's busy... I always wanted to share tings wif him.. But oni can do it days later.. And it seems like I nv can finish them.. Sianz liao... Wan to spend time together and I wan to share tings wif him.. I tink sometimes he feel I shouldnt say so much bah.. As in juz spend time together be together enjoy being together quietly dun tok so much.. But I hav so much to share... Zhe me ban.... Haiz...
Now I'm juz wasting my time away in front of e com.. Wanted to meet ks at mos.. But he slpin ah.. Omgz he better wake up soon wo hao men! I haven had my dinner ah.. Ate some stuffs juz now.. Like dim sim la.. Mum buy de.. So not hungry yet.. Almost liao haha.. I feel like slping now.. Duno why lor. I slpt e whole of ydae leh haha. Well when I'm bored I feel like slping lor. What to do. Asked kg and kenrick out for chat juz now. Haiz end up they cant make it. Sad~ I was so happy when I finally found someone pei wo. Suddenly in high spirit. Now? Sobs... Back to sianz again.. I need someone's company.. I need someone to share tings wif me.. He's busy... I always wanted to share tings wif him.. But oni can do it days later.. And it seems like I nv can finish them.. Sianz liao... Wan to spend time together and I wan to share tings wif him.. I tink sometimes he feel I shouldnt say so much bah.. As in juz spend time together be together enjoy being together quietly dun tok so much.. But I hav so much to share... Zhe me ban.... Haiz...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home