Down down in the valley...
My mood is right now deep down in the valley. My smile is gone once again. I have never felt such heartpain from a person I love before. You are the first to make me feel this way. Haiz~ I dun wish to repeat what happen. Everyone pls leave me alone. I feel like doing something that goes against my own principles. I need to drown my sorrows somewhere. I'm suffocating from it. This time round you are not the one who needs to calm down your feelings. It's me. You stirred up all my feelings and I'm feeling terrible now. I dun wan ur hug either. I wan to torture myself with my sorrows. I want to let u see this is what I have become. I agree with ks when he told me I have become a sad sad person all day. I thought to myself too dat I was a cheerful and optimistic person before. What happened to me? I duno... I have been so lost in pursueing this love... How should I walk out of this? Or how should I stay calm and stay in it? I DUNO....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home