Argh........ Why.....
Juz came home not long ago alone.. To be exact is walk home alone from compass point which is a 15mins walk. So where was I? Rotting with my all time favorite place => MOS burger. With my colleagues who chats wif me.. Where were you? Where is my happiness? Unhappiness is all I have now. Zzz. Why?? Why together but cannot be happy? Why break up also unhappy? Argh....... Why do I have to treat u nice? Coz I love you. But you? My mood is now down down down in the drain...... As usual I have to wake up at 0615 on weekdays. It's already 2am and I'm still here haha. Sianz. Drinking hot milo now coz hungry. Too lazy to cook maggi. Kinda tired too. Maybe when my body cannot take it i'll go slp. Haha but tink tis gona take SOME time. Maybe morning I'm still wide awake. So I guess I'll have to force myself to slp after I finish my drink. Haiz...... You are the one who alwaz make me happy and you are the one who can make me so sad, so angry. It's you~ I've lost myself? Lost my cheerful self? Coz I'm happy coz of you, sad coz of u, angry coz of u. I dun even noe how to cheer myself up. Was laughing with my colleagues juz nw. But deep in me I'm feeling down. They are going drinking after they finish their stuffs. Asked me to join them. I said I dun drink one. They were surprised haha. Thinking about it, maybe I shall try some day. Maybe it makes people forget their unhappiness for dat moment.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home