Haiz..
I duno how to describe my feelings now.. Slept for oni 2 and a half hrs last nite.. Learned fire fighting at CPTC today.. I had fun getting wet with my classmates.. It's not coz I'm tired dats y I'm feeling like dat.. It's coz of someone.. Oni received ur sms at noon and u dun sound u are ok.. Even thou I was tired, hungry and carrying alot of stuffs juz nw, I went to look for u.. U didnt tok to me at all.. I wanted to tell u something.. But looking at the situation juz nw, I left and went home.. I duno wat have u been tinking the whole of last nite and the whole of today.. I dun see the smile on ur face anymore whenever I went to look for u.. Unlike before, it alwaz make ur day whenever u see me.. Till now it has been the same for me.. Haiz sadly I dun see dat in you anymore.. Clueless.. I am so clueless.. Wanted to clean my bunny cage tonite de. I dun mind thou I'm tired.. But no mood to do so. Hopefully I'll have the mood to do so before going out tml. Or well, maybe not going out. I duno. I dun mind going back to look for u thou I'm reli tired now.. I wan to tok to u I wan to see u.. I wan u by my side.. But it doesnt seems the same for u.. So suan le I'm not going back to look for u tonite.. Anyway dat time my classmates ask me out for karaoke tml.. I said should be ok see how. But think they are going out to somewhere else if I'm not wrong. Not invited to join in the fun? Haiz nvm... So sianz half now.. Gona have my dinner with a sianz mood.. And keep my stuffs.. Need to dry my safety boots and wash my jumpsuit.. Haiz blank now.. Sua..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home