SmiLe AlwaYs... (o.O)

Sunday, May 29, 2005

Kbox midnite~!

Haha I just came home! Hee.. Dun tink wat hor last nite from 2-6 I was all e way at kbox! Went to a 24hrs shop to have bfast prata after dat haha. Hehe.. Met Xiao Zhu for dinner steamboat at marina bay mah.. Watched Madagascar at PS 2350 movie haha. Cute and funny movie hee.. But quite short leh 1 and a half hrs oni wor. After movie we thought of going for supper.. Xiao Zhu suggested kbox so we went! Hee cheap leh $13+++ 2am-6am haha. So fun 2 people sing kbox can sing so many songs leh! :p This is my first time I play overnite then come home leh. Feel abit naughty lo. Stayed overnite at chalet before la. But I was safe and sound all the way in kbox throughout the nite lo. Not out doing bad things haha.

After my jumpsuit is done washing, I gona hang it to dry and go to sleep! Hee.. But before I do dat have to bathe first la haha. Not very tired actually coz the friday nite I slept from 6am to saturday 5pm! Haha 11hrs wor. Usually I would have headache if I stayed up the whole nite. But I'm feeling ok now wor. =) Still gona slp thou.. I wan to have my energy at JI next week mah. Then can concentrate better.. So today will be guai guai at home slp and slp kekez. Cleaned my bunny cage before I left house yesterday le.. So today I've got nothing to do liao. Only have to be good and do my logbook nicely for once haha. Ok I gona go bathe le hee.. (o.O,)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home