SmiLe AlwaYs... (o.O)

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Tired~

Hee had a fun day.. Had Marche at Heeren ah.. Yum yum hee.. But very full ah.. Haha.. Went to Botanic Garden! Omgz so dark at night lor! First time go there haha.. Abit scared but it was cooling in there hee~ *wink* Have planned a whole day of fun for thursday! So tomorrow I must faster clean my hams cages and study hard for my test on fri hee~! Then thursday can enjoy myself le.. Sat I'll also be out having fun all day ah kekez. Sunday I'm bringing Peanut to the vet lo. Late again ah today haha. Stupid bus driver attitude sia. Haha but nvm I reach cptc safely lo hee. All thanks to a senior at cptc. Coz he happen to see me at Jurong Island checkpoint mah. I told him this is my first time taking bus to cptc. So he said just follow him can le hee.

Hee had a fun day sleeping soon so tired ah. I dun wan to take bus in tomorrow le hehe :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home