SmiLe AlwaYs... (o.O)

Monday, May 09, 2005

Memorable day at work.. :p

Haha today I went work with a sianz face. Coz of some reasons la. Today is my last day lo. Keep asking the rest entertain me make me happy haha. End up? I was the one enetertaining them making them happy! Haha.. But it did make me happy too la.. 6+pm suddenly there was a crowd.. Wah 5 crew oni lor including managers.. So scary rite? Heng the customers was kind to me haha. I am the controller cum fryer. There were oni a few side orders mah.. Mostly fries. So heng I still can manage lo. Was doin cs oso haha no choice no cs send order.

Punched out at 8+pm.. Went for dinnner hee.. Had fun yah. Someone make me so sad ydae today I made him sad instead. So bad huh me? Sorry~ Din noe you would get angry/upset. I noe I did cheer u up juz nw before I left hehe. Have a good rest tonite ok? You need the energy for tml mah. And you haven been slping much lately ah. Ok la I gona quick go bathe and slp le. Tomorrow I gona enter a new environment haha. Dun care much la. Juz hope to get out of the place when the 6wks training is due haha. Takecare my mos frenz.. Will go back visit u all de dun worry hee! Remember to smile always ok? Even I'm not around to cheer u guys up le.. :p I'll alwaz miss the days we work together.. How we bicker about stupid things haha. And fooling around during work.. Ok I gona go le... See ya soon~! *big hugs*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home