SmiLe AlwaYs... (o.O)

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Argh............

Argh~~~!!! I have my own feelings my own thoughts. Yes some of you might think it's selfish of me to want my freedom. How do you people know how I feel when I was together with him? I felt pressurized. I'm not trying to compare. But I want to say, I didn't feel pressurized when I was with my first bf. Yes some of you are saying he's sensitive coz he care about me. So who ever thought of how I feel? I'm not trying to be a mummy's girl and throwing my temper here. Two person together, doesnt mean in the end SURE get married or what. If cannot get along or is not comfortable being together, what's wrong in breaking up? Everyone has options. I had my own male friends. He said he thought before that if one day he found a better girl, what would happen to me. I would just be me that's all. He have his options too. I know the feeling of loving a person so much. I held a torch for a guy for 2 yrs. In the end I still got rejected. So? I still have other options. Thou I was heartbroken then. But why force 2 person to be together when they cannot get along. When one has such sensitive character, while another one is so outgoing. I feel being restricted being with him. Yes we did have a sweet past. And my feelings faded coz I was neglected. When a relationship fails, I dun blame it on either side. I noe both sides sure got fault. Some of you might think I'm very happy now or what, while he's very sad now. Thou I initiated the breakup, I still feel something for our sweet past. But the feelings is different le. Who is able to just let go of such sweet past? Haiz anyway what's the point of saying so much? Perhaps no one noes how I feel. Only the sadness in him is seen. No one saw how much I cried how sad I was over this matter. Only thing I can say is that, I dun wish to continue something that I feel will not last. No matter what I say also no use. Always the one who initiates the breakup is being blamed for. So sua.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home