SmiLe AlwaYs... (o.O)

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Thoughts for the day~

20 Apr Wednesday
Hmm the title of my post sounds as if something serious happen today hor? Haha actually not much la. I oni bang my left knee cap against the store flapping door, and was maligned by someone. And yeah I got a little pay rise~ Hee

My day started well, with baby coming over my house to accompany me for the noon. He pei wo go cold storage buy my bunny veggies then he went home while I went to work lo. Appreciate it baby hee~ Thanks baby. *Hugs* Anyway I forgot to take my bunny veggies home! Its resting in MOS chiller~ Haha..

Initially it was all well and fine at work. Till one of the crew started ignoring the rest of us. I talk to her she ignore. Jerry manager talk to her she also ignore. She ate her crew meal and went home after that. Minutes later she called the store to speak to Jerry. I was still at the store then. She told Jerry why she was angry with us. And I got to know that, something that I said to Jerry as joking, she thought I was directing at her and was angry over it too. I was very angry then lor. Can you imagine.. When you were not directing at this person at all.. And instead you were suaning yourself.. Yet you get blamed for suaning/scolding this person? Hmm anyway this matter is over le.. I cannot stand people yuan wang wo lor.. So I sms her to explain.. And she apologise le so suan le lo. She also sms me minutes ago explaining why she was angry with Jerry too. Well its all been solved now at least. *relieved* Unlike those conflicts I had with a previous colleague of mine, till today it still remain unsolved.. I really wonder why lo. But well shall not kill my brain cells to think about it haha. Anyway I really miss the first kbox I went with my mos colleagues. It was the most memorable. *smiles* Hmm this colleague is resigning le. Hope she find a better job after her o levels and all the best for her o levels..

So about my poor left knee cap, I injured it while I was trying to enter the kitchen area.. A customer was talking to me then so I kept turning my head. End up really kena my knee cap. Haha I guessed it actually lol. And today second day of work I am already shang hen lei lei sia~ Haha! I kena cuts from paper bag on my left thumb and right index finger. Coz I juz cut my nails lo, so very hard to take serviettes, separate sauce dishes, open up paper bags.. my left index finger knuckle kena burn by the bun toaster haha. Actually my fault also la. Coz I was lazy to wear gloves to make my own burger. If I had done so, it wouldnt be so painful lor haha.

Ok la its very late le haha. I need to wash my mos uniform before I sleep. So while waiting for it to be done, I shall enjoy some kiwi.. Kekez.. Goodnite all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home