Ah poor chocolate~ :'(
Singing karaoke now! Kekez.. Happy.. Love singing! But no money learn singing. I want to sound nicer~ Like now? Eeek >.< Hmm the day before I bought a small bottle of fine crushed hay meant for hamsters. My friend told me she is feeding her hammies as supplement. So I tried one bottle lo since the pet shop owner recommend it to me too. Unfortunately, the hay was not suitable for one of my hamsters, chocolate~ He's having soft shit now and is soft all over. He has thin down too sobs. So I cleared his food bowl and refill fresh food without adding the hay in. I did the same for my other 2 hamsters too. Hmm guess it is because the food I am feeding them already has high moisture le. Added moisture and fibre from the hay must have caused the sligth diarrhoea. Luckily it is only a slight one. He should be fine in a few days. *sayang chocolate and pray for him* Once a customer at the pet shop shared with me her experience about this brand of food. She said it was good but the high moisture and fibre caused her hammies to have slight diarrhoea too. So she fed them another brand. My hammies are fine with me feeding them this brand, mixed with another brand with lower moisture and fibre but higher protein. Heng I check on my hamsters everyday. Or else the diarrhoea would have got worse if chocolate continues eating it for the next few days. And so glad my friend agreed to buy the hay from me. =) Thanks girl~
Anyway last night I nearly sold another cage of mine. After wasting so much smses and time on msn last night answering her questions, we agreed on the price and decided on the meeting place finally. I am supposed to meet her at causeway point today. BUT the bad news came. Morning she smsed me and said she couldn't buy the cage from me anymore because her dad just bought a cage home. ARGH! *sobs* Another cage buyer says he will meet me next week. Hopefully the deal goes well. *pray hard* Then next week I'll go and get a new cage for Muffin, my female sapphire. I am buying this new cage to house my baby hamsters after I breed my hamsters. :p The money I get from the sale of the two cages will cover the cost of the new cage mah. So please tolong someone buy my cage soon!
Ok bah I gona continue my karaoke le~! ^.^ Tonight I'll have to do my project report and powerpoint again~ Ah zhen taoyan~ Hate projects~ >.< *Hug my chocolate boy*
Anyway last night I nearly sold another cage of mine. After wasting so much smses and time on msn last night answering her questions, we agreed on the price and decided on the meeting place finally. I am supposed to meet her at causeway point today. BUT the bad news came. Morning she smsed me and said she couldn't buy the cage from me anymore because her dad just bought a cage home. ARGH! *sobs* Another cage buyer says he will meet me next week. Hopefully the deal goes well. *pray hard* Then next week I'll go and get a new cage for Muffin, my female sapphire. I am buying this new cage to house my baby hamsters after I breed my hamsters. :p The money I get from the sale of the two cages will cover the cost of the new cage mah. So please tolong someone buy my cage soon!
Ok bah I gona continue my karaoke le~! ^.^ Tonight I'll have to do my project report and powerpoint again~ Ah zhen taoyan~ Hate projects~ >.< *Hug my chocolate boy*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home