Sianz..
Today I had qc final test.. Wah I forgot to memorise one part leh.. End up the real SIMPLE formula costs me 8 marks I think? And there's one question many of us didn't know how to do.. Haha.. Hopefully I'll get a B for this module or at most a C. I hate Ds! =( As for my cages that are on sale.. The deal was on and off.. Hope faster sell it.. Then got more money in bank.. Spent $50 today on pet stuffs again.. *oops* Haha.. Just got pay today leh.. Only get $80+ and I spent away $50 liao.. Haha.. And now I owe myself $250 for pet stuffs.. Lol.. These few weeks gona be bored man.. The next few days I'll be at home doing sp presentation and report.. Then monday study for marketing lo.. Sianz hate marketing! *sobs* Now praying I'll get company attachment and NOT PROJECTS IN SCHOOL.. And my money plan shall go smoothly bah.. =)
Now I'm just rotting online.. Haha.. Yearning for a digicam.. Felicia's Olympus not bad leh.. Alot cheaper than Canon lo.. 5 megapix $350 leh! But I don't have that money even if it's cheap sobs. Anyone buy me one on my birthday? Haha.. And anyone sponsor me go for singing lesson? Sobs. Cannot stand my lousy singing leh. *cries*
Now I'm just rotting online.. Haha.. Yearning for a digicam.. Felicia's Olympus not bad leh.. Alot cheaper than Canon lo.. 5 megapix $350 leh! But I don't have that money even if it's cheap sobs. Anyone buy me one on my birthday? Haha.. And anyone sponsor me go for singing lesson? Sobs. Cannot stand my lousy singing leh. *cries*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home