Fun day~!

Kekez had a fun day today! Went to watch Robots with baby and classmates. The movie is funny and touching! Quite a nice show lo. After that baby and I went to Pet Lovers at the basement of J8. Hee saw 2 cute puppies! The one I posted here is a shih tsu! Cute wor? Hee. I asked the crew of pet lovers and got to know the puppies owner had gone for lunch at J8. So they had to leave their puppies there for some time. Another pup is a small breed de. Don't know what breed leh hee. I acrried the shih tsu in my arms! It was so sweet hee. So cuddly leh~ :p Likes to sleep on my lap haha lazy pup. But very cute hee. Too bad I don't have one myself sobs. I went home after that. It was my bunny feeding time. So I let her out to play as usual and refill her food bowl and hay lo. Usually I would close the door because I was afraid she would run out. But yesterday someone opened the door and forgot to close it. Luckily she didn't run out. So I thought it would be the same for today. But no! She ran out! I was asking my sis just now where is my bunny. And ah! I saw her outside the corridor! Omgz. So I quickly went out and try to get her into the house with treats. But she just wouldn't get cheated by me la~! Haha. She kept hopping away so I had to put my palm firmly on her head so that she wouldn't run. I hardly carry my bunny in my arms. Because she isn't used to being handled by me. And so she would struggle whenever I try to carry her. But I had no choice liao haha. So I did what I read from forums. Quickly and gently I got her lying in my arms without her struggling leh! Yeah~~! So I carried her into my living room and sat down on the floor. After awhile she hopped off to play le. ^.^ This should be the 3rd time I have managed to carry her in my arms. Previous two times she struggled and I was badly scratched by her nails. This time she did not struggle at all! And guess I must really spend time and take her for nail trimming every few months, so that even if she struggles I wouldn't be so badly scratched by her too. Hehe. Hmm I don't know what causes her not to struggle. Was it because she was outside the house when I tried to carry her? A unfamiliar place that's why she didn't struggle? Unlike the two times I carried her inside my house? Or is it that I took her for a grooming session before, and hence she got more used to being handled? Or I really carried her in the right way? Because if I hurt her or make her feel insecure she sure would struggle. Hee guess it's abit of all of them bah. Anyway I really feel happy about it hee.
Have been planning to breed my hamsters haha. I would love to keep alot of hamsters and watch them play leh hee. I've got everthing nicely plan le kekez. So now I'll have to save money for the cage and wait for my Muffin to be 3months old before I can start breeding her! ^.^
Ok bah that's all for today hee. Gona study my test for wednesday le. Jiayouz for all studying tests! *Big Hugs*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home