Hehe..
Hee came home at 9pm.. Watched tv and had my dinner.. So where did I go before that? Hee~ Pet shop! I was at my regular pet shop for 4hrs lol! although I didn't have enough sleep for the last 2 days, I did not feel tired there! Haha.. Only felt hunger when it's time for dinner haha.. Was chatting there and playing with dogs haha.. Saw the shop owner's golden retriever Cogi, a cute poodle, look fierce but friendly husky, and a 2 months old maltese! Oh it was so cute~ But its owner is abit gay de la~ Oops.. Haha.. Upgraded my bunny food hoho! So it means her food and hay would increase by $2+ per kg! Haha still alright la hee. My dearest baby mah~ (lol referring to my bunny hor not my babyhao! haha..) And argh~ think I gona go get clips to hold my hamster bottle. Hard to explain here. Hmm wanted get a new bottle just now. But did not do so in the end haha. Because ah actually I already have 2 spare bottles at home. It's just that I don't have hooks to hook them. Feeling so tired now~ Only slept for 5+hrs this 2 days~ =( *sobs* So tonight I gona sleep before 2am and have a good rest! Tomorrow having last paper at 4pm! Hee. Today's paper was ok. Did not manage to finish one of them sobs. Not enough time. Tomorrow after maths I gona watch movie with my classmates! Hee.. Friday on will be busy doing my term paper lor. Monday have to hand in. *waargh* Really hate to do it leh. I hate projects! See ya all I gona go le.. Goodnight!!! ^.^

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home