SmiLe AlwaYs... (o.O)

Thursday, February 17, 2005

Busy week ahead~!

Haha I haven't been blogging this few days.. The stupid weather is so very hot lor.. Feeling sleepy and tired everyday hee.. Last night 9pm I dozed off on my bed while resting hehe.. Woke up at 10pm.. Replied some smses and wanted to lie awhile more then study for my common test next week.. BUT, I ended up sleeping again! Haha and this time I slept all the way till morning! Woke up at 7.30am! Was already late for my lab class at 8am! Lol.. So no choice lor took cab to school, since the rest of my classmates in my group is waiting for me mah.. Haha..

I will be busy studying for my common tests from tomorrow lo.. After common test gona pia my term paper.. Haha only 3 days for me to finish it! Means, only next thursday night can relax~ =( Last paper is thursday noon mah. Monday hand in term paper le then hurray!! Hehe.. Used to it la projects these stuffs always end up last minute then do de.. Because it doesn't like me and I doesn't like it too! Lol~ So I won't be blogging from tomorrow on and the rest of next week bah hee.. Maybe next week a few days got bah.. Haha after each paper will blog about how good or bad did I do for that paper bah.. Yeah the week after next week I'm planning to go kbox!! Kekez.. Looking forward!! ^.^ Sianz 15mins more I gona change and set off to work le.. Sobs~ Next week I'm not working for the whole week my manager gona nag liao~ Because store not enough crews lor.. But I'm really so busy next week lor.. And today and sat if never work then I can have more time to study my maths lor.. But if today and sat never work also, he sure don't allow de lor.. Sob sobs~ Hmm~! I gona have a mini rest then get changed le! All the best to all of you having common tests! Jiayouz and never give up! *Big Hugs for all* And remember to smile always no matter what happens ok~! Don't get too stress!!! Oh well for me, I don't stress myself de haha lol.. *grins*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home