SmiLe AlwaYs... (o.O)

Sunday, January 23, 2005

A long, tired, hungry.. BUT enjoyable day~! :p

Ok this entry is for yesterday.. Hehe.. 22nd JAN Saturday k.. Here it goes..

I left house at 10+am today for work.. Haha late lo.. Was suppose to work at 10am ah.. Hehe. It was kinda busy at the store today eh. Tired man~ My poor hand kena hot oil again sobz. Heng it was the oil that 'jumped' up and landed on my hand. If it was me who accidentally put my hand direct with hot surfaces, I think sure leave marks lo.. Phew~ Hehe. So now a small patch on my hand red red lo. A few days later will become brown and slowly the brown layer will peel off de no worry hee. Last few days also kena oil lor sobz haha. Then during work just now I poked my own palm with pen knife! Oh no~ Haha.. Because Ganesh ask me stock up Rice plates mah.. Then ah my both hands really numb liao haha because the rice plates all frozen de and I have to put them right into the freezer! Haha that makes sure my hands goes all numb yah~? Haha.. Finally after finish putting them into the freezer, I went on to flatten the cardboard so that it could be disposed more easily. This is when I poked my own palm! Haha.. Because I slide the pen knife through the cardboard scotch tape too fast.. Then end up kena my own palm lo. I quickly look at my palm and hey it didn't bleed. But I know it would. So I pressed on the wound and there I saw a small cut, like a size of a ',', and some blood. So I went to the sink and rinse it under running water lo. Then after that I continued to work lo. It hurts abit when I lift the fryer basket. Never change hand to do so because used to using my left hand le mah. Was so hungry during work today.. Because I woke up late and had no time to grab a bite at home before I left house for work. Only had my crew meal (one burger and a mos bread) at 2.30pm~ Sobz.. =( Punched out at 4.15pm. Rushed to take bus home. Bathe and went to compass again to take train haha. Reached compass at 5.10pm. Gona rush to NUS to watch xing qing rong ji. Its a songwriting competition. Today is the final. Gor gor is one of the finalists so he invited me to go watch. Hehe thanks so much gor gor it was great!

Anyway as I was saying, I reached compass le right.. Took train to Clementi.. Was meeting koh guan there.. Haha we took a cab down to NUS from Clementi MRT lo.. Heng $5 nia~ We spilt hehe. Reached NUS, met up with gor gor and got the tickets from him. We went in and after awhile the event started! ^.^

The first 7 finalists presented their song.. Follow by special guests performance from ark cafe.. Woa they have nice vocals man.. (jealous~ =( ) And the rest 5 finalists.. And then Cai Chun Jia and Cai lee lian sang a few songs too.. The whole event were so entertaining and fun~! :p Then it was time for us to vote our favorite song.. Hehe of course gor gor special la! Haha.. Finally it was time for the results! Everyone was so excited.. And yeah~~~~! Gor gor got 4 trophies....! Hehe... Congrats wor gor~! The event ended at 10+pm.. After me and koh guan congratulated gor, we walked to take bus back to Clementi MRT lo.. We thought of having our dinner at Clementi interchange coffeeshop.. End up we didn't because we had to catch the last train back home.. So we starved all the way home.. Sobz.. Or perhaps you should say it was me.. He 'coop' other people's tidbits sia lol.. Long story lazy explain haha.. Was dying on the way man.. Haha.. Reached compass at 12+am.. Took bus371 home. Reached home at 12.45am.. Cooked maggi and had hot milo.. Yummy.. Full le kekez.. So here I am blogging.. Hehe.. Sad leh.. Only ate a burger and a piece of mos bread at 2.30pm leh.. And since 5pm when I left my house for compass again, I never had a drop of water or food till I reach home... This is torture ah~ Haha..

But afterall I enjoyed the event.. It was worth it.. Thought of watching it again next year haha.. We'll see how bah.. But if gor is performing better mah.. Rather than go there watch people that I don't know haha.. Oh ya we were all given a goodies bag each.. Inside there's some vouchers.. One of it is a trial session for a music school~! Hehe shall go for the vocal class one day with koh guan.. Haha.. Trial mah free de~ Hehe.. Ok la that's my long happy day~! Kekez.. Smilez Always everyone... Goodnite! *Bug hugsss* ^.^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home