Sad sad~ :'(
Hehe went hospital with baby in the noon for his medical checkup. So sianz man waiting there. Hehe thou I don't mind pei baby go but haha don't like waiting lol. After that we walked for awhile around that area and took train home. I said I wanted to eat spaghetti so baby suggested why not we buy the ingredients home and cook it ourselves like we normally do. Hehe so we went Compass cold storage, got the ingredients and went home. We didn't cook alot because my mum got cook dinner mah haha. So after spaghetti at 7+pm, we had our dinner at 9+pm while watching tv. Hehe after the show baby was resting on my bed while I showed him pictures of small animals up for adoption from websites lol. When he was about to leave, I want my usual hugs mah. Hehe. (my hugs from baby is special de wor~ secret hehe) But baby say tired le. Hehe but in the end he agreed to give me my hugs before he leave. BUT, at this time, while I was trying to tie my hair, I accidentally elbowed him in his left eye! Hehe sorry ah baby. Bu xiao xin de hee. Hope it doesnt hurt le wor. *sayang* And so I end up with no hugs sobz. I miss my hugs baby~! Gona wait till friday le. Because tomorrow night I'll be working so cannot meet baby sobz. No hugs then~ :'( I want my hugs~~~ T_T *hide in your arms and tug at your sleeves for my hugs*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home