Merry Xmas~!
HOHOHO! MERRY XMAS~! Lolz.. Oh well actually I'm not a person who celebrate xmas de. Used to go orchard to take pics with my mum and siblings when I was younger. But these few years never le. So xmas was like any other days for me. Except for exchanging xmas sms greetings with friends hehe. But for this year it was kinda different. Met up with my group of friends and sec sch classmates. Hmm thou the gathering wasn't very interesting, guess all of us did enjoyed more or less. =D Happy to receive Wendy's little gift and some chocolates and cards from them ^.^ I left at around 11pm to catch the last bus back to SK. Then headed to MOS to pei my MOS friends~ =) Nice one too~ We had fun of course lolz. Got some little gifts from them too hehe. Abit jealous ah see them exchanging gifts~ Hee. Feel abit bad too because I didn't buy them anything hehe. Looking forward to next year xmas to exchange gifts with my dearest group of friends and hopefully my MOS friends too~ ^.^ But hor need save money lo. Because kinda broke too hehe haiz. Nevermind I'll wait for next year! Hee. Afterall I enjoyed my short and sweet xmas celebration this year. Hee. I believe working tomorrow will be fun too la~ But abit lazy to work mah PH hehe. But nevermind double pay~ Kekez. Then Sunday gona work again T_T Lolz. Ok la hehe gona play maple le. Enjoy ur xmas ok all my friends~! Have fun and remember to takecare oh! Muackz~ *Big Hugs* Of course Merry xmas to my sweetest and most chubby baby! Hee..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home