A simple birthday..
Hmm my birthday is over le~ *sobz* So soon leh. Haha.. Well this year my birthday was much simpler.. And not to forget special too! Why? Because I fell down on my birthday! And I fell beside the traffic lights! Guess what I wore a skirt today! *hides my face* Lolz.. Aiya don't care man haha.. Think didn't zou guang bah.. Haha lolz.. I wore my new shoe lo abit of slippery then the floor was wet mah.. Sobz. Oh for my birthday Wendy and Cindy pei me go kbox. Thanks girls~! *big hugs* Haha lolz.. Then we had dinner at 85.. Suppose to meet Shan and sl for dinner too.. End up shan didn't had dinner with us.. I don't know why and she didn't tell me why either. Haiz... Kinda sad lor.. Then sl study for her driving test so also ended up never come lor.. But She came at 9+pm chatted with us for a while lo.. So Me, Wendy, and cindy had dinner together.. A nice one.. Just that how I wish everyone could be there then.. Haiz.. Nevermind my birthday is over anyway.. =( The day before baby celebrated with me.. A simple one too but both of us enjoyed~ *big hugs for you my boy* Took some photos together but gona save mms charges. So don't think so I'll be posting it. Wait till I get the data cable bah~
Sobz no money again. Bought bunny's 'toilet' today $15. Tomorrow she's going for full grooming $40! *heartpain* This is her first grooming. Most probably not bringing her to any grooming in the future bah. I'll learn to trim her nails myself. Then wasted $6 at KBOX. The stupid people there lor. Never ask Wendy and cindy issit student a not. Because student rate much cheaper mah. End up charge us normal rate. Sianz we paid $16 each, including gst, service charges, and tidbits. Then I ask the person can give us a new bill a not she say cannot le because we already settled the bill le. Wah~ Sobz. Next time must remember to check the bill then pay. How we know the person so what lor. Haiz.. Then tomorrow going for class bbq.. Heng use class fund money.. Hope don't have to pay extra.. I'm really broke man.. Don't think so I'll be cycling tomorrow bah.. Save the money.. Go there eat lor.. Haiz anyway I thought I found a better pay job.. End up it's gone now.. Sianz.. Long story...
And now I'm waiting for my results leh.. Baby say just now after 12am he try but not released yet.. The 1-4am is backup time mah sianz.. So if wana try again must wait till 4am lo.. Thou now it's already 3am.. Just have to wait another hour.. And I can kill time by playing maple.. But I'm feeling so tired now.. Tomorrow gona wake up at 10am.. My bunny is going to be picked up at 10+am tomorrow so I have to wake up.. So I guess the first thing I wake up tomorrow is to check my hp sms.. Because by then my results would have been smsed to me le.. Think the sms will be sent at 9am like that.. But I sleeping mah.. So wake up then see lo.. I pray I pass all my modules.. And pass overall.. Tolong ah.. Let me have a nice day at the beach tomorrow bah.. Had a tired day today..
Sobz no money again. Bought bunny's 'toilet' today $15. Tomorrow she's going for full grooming $40! *heartpain* This is her first grooming. Most probably not bringing her to any grooming in the future bah. I'll learn to trim her nails myself. Then wasted $6 at KBOX. The stupid people there lor. Never ask Wendy and cindy issit student a not. Because student rate much cheaper mah. End up charge us normal rate. Sianz we paid $16 each, including gst, service charges, and tidbits. Then I ask the person can give us a new bill a not she say cannot le because we already settled the bill le. Wah~ Sobz. Next time must remember to check the bill then pay. How we know the person so what lor. Haiz.. Then tomorrow going for class bbq.. Heng use class fund money.. Hope don't have to pay extra.. I'm really broke man.. Don't think so I'll be cycling tomorrow bah.. Save the money.. Go there eat lor.. Haiz anyway I thought I found a better pay job.. End up it's gone now.. Sianz.. Long story...
And now I'm waiting for my results leh.. Baby say just now after 12am he try but not released yet.. The 1-4am is backup time mah sianz.. So if wana try again must wait till 4am lo.. Thou now it's already 3am.. Just have to wait another hour.. And I can kill time by playing maple.. But I'm feeling so tired now.. Tomorrow gona wake up at 10am.. My bunny is going to be picked up at 10+am tomorrow so I have to wake up.. So I guess the first thing I wake up tomorrow is to check my hp sms.. Because by then my results would have been smsed to me le.. Think the sms will be sent at 9am like that.. But I sleeping mah.. So wake up then see lo.. I pray I pass all my modules.. And pass overall.. Tolong ah.. Let me have a nice day at the beach tomorrow bah.. Had a tired day today..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home