SmiLe AlwaYs... (o.O)

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Worried..

Today the 24th is my 18th birthday.. Thanks baby for celebrating it with me one day in advance.. ^.^ Going out with my friends in the noon. But now feeling so worried. Because I just saw some stuff growing in my bunny's toilet! It looked like some sort of mushroom! I was like.. So shocked.. I really don't know what is it.. And what is happening.. I discovered her droppings consisted of white stuffs the last time I cleaned her toilet.. I felt weird but then I thought maybe it was just plain dirty that's why.. But now I saw mushroom growing in it! I couldn't believe my own eyes! I asked my sis to have a look and yes it was there! Not one! But a few 'stalk of mushroom'! Gosh.. I'm now like.. Haiz.. Don't wana cancel the outing with my friends tomorrow.. And Wendy had taken half day leave just to pei wo.. So I'll still be goin out tomorrow.. Be waking up at 9am clean her cage speedy bathe and go out.. And I gona call the vet for appointment on FRI morning.. Gona bring her down in a cab for a thorough checkup.. Thou I guess it would cost quite a sum but I'll try to borrow it from mum or maybe baby bah.. No choice.. I gona know what's happening..... Oh gosh.. Haiz.. My poor bunny.. I pray she's fine.. *big hugs for you baby (my bunny's name)*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home