It's all about me
Hmm no one in my poly class knows how's my life when I was in secondary school. Haha guess maybe those close friends of mine doesn't know too. Hmm so here it goes..
I used to stay at Bedok North. Since primary school I goes to the market with my mum often. The uncles aunties all know who am I. I love to frequent one of the pet shops in the market neighbourhood. If I did not remember wrongly, when I was primary four I often went to help out the auntie at the pet shop. Everyday after school with my school uniform still on I would walk to the pet shop to help her. It was only some walking distance from my house.
Till secondary school it was still the same. I would wear my school uniform to pet shop and help her. The auntie is a kind soul. We would always chat together. Thou she doesn't give me any money for helping her to clean some hamster cages, I didn't mind. Well I did it for the hamsters. Because I found them pitiful to be staying in dirty cages. The auntie had to tend the shop herself and she didn't have time to clean the cages and feed them at time. At times her husband would help her out. So there I was helping her everyday. I still remembered there was once she ordered a bowl of prawn noodles and she treated me one bowl too. She told me that that stall usually closes quite early. Since it's still open so she said she'll treat me one bowl because it's real nice. Secondary 3 I moved house to where I am now~ Sengkang (a place where my friends are all so far away from me) I also remember she asking me to visit her house during CNY. But I was paisehz so I didn't go. Moreover my dad was driving us around to house visits so I couldn't make it too. The auntie even mentioned taking me in as their god daughter before, as they only have 2 sons. But it was forgotten as time passed. Anyway even if they really asked my dad about it, doubt my dad would agree. Because when I was Primary3(if I didn't remember wrongly) I had god parents too. And something bad things happened. Well that's the past~ One more thing, everyday dinner time my sis and I would bring cat food to void deck for the stray cats.. Then we went home for dinner.. There was one cat by the name of 'xiao hert'(little brown).. Because she was brown in colour so I named her xiao hert.. I found her somewhere at the stairway.. And decided to take her downstairs to join the other stray cats.. She was more close to my sis and I.. She was a sweet, obedient cat.. On the way I moved house she happened to give birth to 4 cute kittens.. I took a peek on her that day and I left... Kinda sad then.. Wonder how she is now.. Went back to find her whenever I was in the area meeting my friends.. But couldn't seem to find her.. Perhaps she has moved house too? Haha..
As for my friends and I, everyday after school for Sec3 and 4, we would usually eat at S21 foodcourt at Bedok interchange. Our favorite dishes were, fried fish beehoon, chicken rice, ban mian. Haha that's all we ever ordered I guess. Because we loved these 3 dishes. Usually the 6 of us or sometimes 7 or 8 would eat together chit chat joke around. If we didn't have much homework to complete that day, we would roam aorund Bedok interchange shop around there. I still remember Wendy loves playing hide and seek at Bestway lolz. Haha gave our teacher a surprise once when we happened to see him there too. Then when we are done with all the fun, all of them took buses home. All of them lived at or near Bedok area. Unlike me I have to take Bus87 all alone back to SK. Well thou we are Sec3 or 4 students, we are unlike tohers we seldom go shopping. (even thou we are all girls! :p) We just loved to chat around, play at the beach. Still remembered when I was in Sec1 and 2, me and Wendy always went to the hawker centre around our neighbourhood to have tea breaks. We love to order Chwee Kueh and longan drink! Haha u remember a nt Wendy?? (don't remmeber u cham liaoz! Haha!) Then the seafood stall uncle see me always say 'hey xiao long nu lai liao ah' Haha then he will say himself is yang guo. But I will always tell him' haha you not yang guo la you are yang guo de pi gu~' (lolz abit uncivilised here haha but well still a child then? Haha always kidding around) There was once I went to the hawker to eat with my group of friends years after I moved house. He still remembered me and he treated me kangkong! Haha.. My favorite wor! Lolz.. Haiz.. After I moved house I became so far away from my friends from where I used to be. Furthermore my friends were all in different schools with me.. At least some of them in the same school still can meet up often.. Even if not in the same school, the distance between their house for one or 2 is of walking distance.. How nice.. Haha my house used to be of walking distance to Wendy house too.. Still remember the days helping her clean fish tank! Haha.. We made the house so wet.. So silly way of us to clean fish tank..And I guess we wasted so much water!! Haha hher mum must be thinking then why water bill so expensive for that month! Haha.. And the times when we played in the fountain near her house.. A lady even shouted to us from her house at fifth storey that if we continue playing she call police.. Lolz.. We were not disturbing her lor.. We did not make alot of noise.. But don't know what she not happy with la.. Haha.. So we just ran off quickly.. Oh one thing I missed out.. Whenever I'm free I would bring my dearest hamster, Jerry boy, to my friend, Yuting's house.. She keeps hamsters too.. And she has a dog.. I wanted to have a dog but mum was scared so didn't allow me to have one.. So I always went over her place and play with her dog.. Hee... Ya my sis had tuition at the RC near her place too.. The uncle at the RC keeps bunny too! So often I would go earlier to the Rc before my sis end.. Play with the bunny.. Then take my sis home when her tuition has ended.. Another friend of mine, Hailing, stays at the same block as Yuting.. I also frequent her place.. She likes Jerry alot too.. Whenever I go her house we would play PS1(last time still PS1 popular la lolz~) together.. Chit chat.. The RC, Yuting and Hailing's house were all of walking distance..
Haha ok I think I missed out you, Siying.. Haha.. She's my primary school friend.. We had tuition together last time.. For 2 years I think.. At our tuition teacher's house.. After tuition we would run to the playground and play swing.. (those ancient de wor not like modern ones.) Those type can swing very high.. Haha we love playing swing.. Then we'll head home after that.. All this friends after I moved house.. Every christmas I still send them cards.. And for Siying we often write letters to each other.. But lately guess both of us too busy le taking very long to reply.. Haha.. Others still sms contact.. But a sad thing is that our friendship has drift apart so much ever since then...
Ah why do I keep missing out people.. Haha like this entry of mine will never end.. Haha.. Ok my primary school servant, Uncle Rashid.. He always keeps bunnies at the backyard of the school.. And I always ask mum to chop carrots and vegetables to let me bring to school every morning.. I would feed the bunnies in the bunnies hutch in my school.. And some to the bunnies uncle keep at the backyard too.. There was once I tried to carried a baby bunny out of the cage while trying to divert its mum attention by giving her some food.. Ended up when I tried to hold the baby bunny out from the cage, she squeaked! Haha.. Guess I scared her poor little bunny hee. SO I quickly put her down before her mum bites me! Haha.. That was the first time I heard a bunny squeak.. Haha..
Haiz in Sengkang there's no pet shops.. If I wana go to one I'll have to take bus to Serangoon.. Now I guess my favorite place is a shop there bah.. The shop owners are nice.. And I often buy stuffs from them and chit chat... My gang is busy with their own stuffs too.. Even now I'm having exams they have already started their holidays.. Hard to go out have fun right? It's been so long I haven't gone to ice skating with Wendy (and chick also can la haha lolz chick you are welcomed don't worry haha!) So long I haven't been to the beach to cycle to play by the beach to take pics, to feast with them at 85, to go KBOX.. And to meet up with my chinese teacher... He's a nice teacher... Haiz so many things I haven't been doing for so long le.. And I'm so broke now. What to do? No $ no fun either. No work means no $. If work = no time go out Haha so what's the difference. Haiz zhen shi li wu cong xin ah.
Hmm anyway I feel this kind of person I am, seems to be abit hard to fit into poly life.. Haha think whole class I'm the only one so childish. Haha who loves to talk to her bunny and hamsters. Just hope that I can have the $ and time to do all the things I want. Must find a good job work hard save alot $ spend it happily...
Ok bah I think I'll end this here.. Or else it gona be mei wan mei liao le.. Haha.. Takecare all... *big hugs*
I used to stay at Bedok North. Since primary school I goes to the market with my mum often. The uncles aunties all know who am I. I love to frequent one of the pet shops in the market neighbourhood. If I did not remember wrongly, when I was primary four I often went to help out the auntie at the pet shop. Everyday after school with my school uniform still on I would walk to the pet shop to help her. It was only some walking distance from my house.
Till secondary school it was still the same. I would wear my school uniform to pet shop and help her. The auntie is a kind soul. We would always chat together. Thou she doesn't give me any money for helping her to clean some hamster cages, I didn't mind. Well I did it for the hamsters. Because I found them pitiful to be staying in dirty cages. The auntie had to tend the shop herself and she didn't have time to clean the cages and feed them at time. At times her husband would help her out. So there I was helping her everyday. I still remembered there was once she ordered a bowl of prawn noodles and she treated me one bowl too. She told me that that stall usually closes quite early. Since it's still open so she said she'll treat me one bowl because it's real nice. Secondary 3 I moved house to where I am now~ Sengkang (a place where my friends are all so far away from me) I also remember she asking me to visit her house during CNY. But I was paisehz so I didn't go. Moreover my dad was driving us around to house visits so I couldn't make it too. The auntie even mentioned taking me in as their god daughter before, as they only have 2 sons. But it was forgotten as time passed. Anyway even if they really asked my dad about it, doubt my dad would agree. Because when I was Primary3(if I didn't remember wrongly) I had god parents too. And something bad things happened. Well that's the past~ One more thing, everyday dinner time my sis and I would bring cat food to void deck for the stray cats.. Then we went home for dinner.. There was one cat by the name of 'xiao hert'(little brown).. Because she was brown in colour so I named her xiao hert.. I found her somewhere at the stairway.. And decided to take her downstairs to join the other stray cats.. She was more close to my sis and I.. She was a sweet, obedient cat.. On the way I moved house she happened to give birth to 4 cute kittens.. I took a peek on her that day and I left... Kinda sad then.. Wonder how she is now.. Went back to find her whenever I was in the area meeting my friends.. But couldn't seem to find her.. Perhaps she has moved house too? Haha..
As for my friends and I, everyday after school for Sec3 and 4, we would usually eat at S21 foodcourt at Bedok interchange. Our favorite dishes were, fried fish beehoon, chicken rice, ban mian. Haha that's all we ever ordered I guess. Because we loved these 3 dishes. Usually the 6 of us or sometimes 7 or 8 would eat together chit chat joke around. If we didn't have much homework to complete that day, we would roam aorund Bedok interchange shop around there. I still remember Wendy loves playing hide and seek at Bestway lolz. Haha gave our teacher a surprise once when we happened to see him there too. Then when we are done with all the fun, all of them took buses home. All of them lived at or near Bedok area. Unlike me I have to take Bus87 all alone back to SK. Well thou we are Sec3 or 4 students, we are unlike tohers we seldom go shopping. (even thou we are all girls! :p) We just loved to chat around, play at the beach. Still remembered when I was in Sec1 and 2, me and Wendy always went to the hawker centre around our neighbourhood to have tea breaks. We love to order Chwee Kueh and longan drink! Haha u remember a nt Wendy?? (don't remmeber u cham liaoz! Haha!) Then the seafood stall uncle see me always say 'hey xiao long nu lai liao ah' Haha then he will say himself is yang guo. But I will always tell him' haha you not yang guo la you are yang guo de pi gu~' (lolz abit uncivilised here haha but well still a child then? Haha always kidding around) There was once I went to the hawker to eat with my group of friends years after I moved house. He still remembered me and he treated me kangkong! Haha.. My favorite wor! Lolz.. Haiz.. After I moved house I became so far away from my friends from where I used to be. Furthermore my friends were all in different schools with me.. At least some of them in the same school still can meet up often.. Even if not in the same school, the distance between their house for one or 2 is of walking distance.. How nice.. Haha my house used to be of walking distance to Wendy house too.. Still remember the days helping her clean fish tank! Haha.. We made the house so wet.. So silly way of us to clean fish tank..And I guess we wasted so much water!! Haha hher mum must be thinking then why water bill so expensive for that month! Haha.. And the times when we played in the fountain near her house.. A lady even shouted to us from her house at fifth storey that if we continue playing she call police.. Lolz.. We were not disturbing her lor.. We did not make alot of noise.. But don't know what she not happy with la.. Haha.. So we just ran off quickly.. Oh one thing I missed out.. Whenever I'm free I would bring my dearest hamster, Jerry boy, to my friend, Yuting's house.. She keeps hamsters too.. And she has a dog.. I wanted to have a dog but mum was scared so didn't allow me to have one.. So I always went over her place and play with her dog.. Hee... Ya my sis had tuition at the RC near her place too.. The uncle at the RC keeps bunny too! So often I would go earlier to the Rc before my sis end.. Play with the bunny.. Then take my sis home when her tuition has ended.. Another friend of mine, Hailing, stays at the same block as Yuting.. I also frequent her place.. She likes Jerry alot too.. Whenever I go her house we would play PS1(last time still PS1 popular la lolz~) together.. Chit chat.. The RC, Yuting and Hailing's house were all of walking distance..
Haha ok I think I missed out you, Siying.. Haha.. She's my primary school friend.. We had tuition together last time.. For 2 years I think.. At our tuition teacher's house.. After tuition we would run to the playground and play swing.. (those ancient de wor not like modern ones.) Those type can swing very high.. Haha we love playing swing.. Then we'll head home after that.. All this friends after I moved house.. Every christmas I still send them cards.. And for Siying we often write letters to each other.. But lately guess both of us too busy le taking very long to reply.. Haha.. Others still sms contact.. But a sad thing is that our friendship has drift apart so much ever since then...
Ah why do I keep missing out people.. Haha like this entry of mine will never end.. Haha.. Ok my primary school servant, Uncle Rashid.. He always keeps bunnies at the backyard of the school.. And I always ask mum to chop carrots and vegetables to let me bring to school every morning.. I would feed the bunnies in the bunnies hutch in my school.. And some to the bunnies uncle keep at the backyard too.. There was once I tried to carried a baby bunny out of the cage while trying to divert its mum attention by giving her some food.. Ended up when I tried to hold the baby bunny out from the cage, she squeaked! Haha.. Guess I scared her poor little bunny hee. SO I quickly put her down before her mum bites me! Haha.. That was the first time I heard a bunny squeak.. Haha..
Haiz in Sengkang there's no pet shops.. If I wana go to one I'll have to take bus to Serangoon.. Now I guess my favorite place is a shop there bah.. The shop owners are nice.. And I often buy stuffs from them and chit chat... My gang is busy with their own stuffs too.. Even now I'm having exams they have already started their holidays.. Hard to go out have fun right? It's been so long I haven't gone to ice skating with Wendy (and chick also can la haha lolz chick you are welcomed don't worry haha!) So long I haven't been to the beach to cycle to play by the beach to take pics, to feast with them at 85, to go KBOX.. And to meet up with my chinese teacher... He's a nice teacher... Haiz so many things I haven't been doing for so long le.. And I'm so broke now. What to do? No $ no fun either. No work means no $. If work = no time go out Haha so what's the difference. Haiz zhen shi li wu cong xin ah.
Hmm anyway I feel this kind of person I am, seems to be abit hard to fit into poly life.. Haha think whole class I'm the only one so childish. Haha who loves to talk to her bunny and hamsters. Just hope that I can have the $ and time to do all the things I want. Must find a good job work hard save alot $ spend it happily...
Ok bah I think I'll end this here.. Or else it gona be mei wan mei liao le.. Haha.. Takecare all... *big hugs*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home