Hee..
I've put it on again le and kissed it before putting it on hee. I promise not to ever take it off again hee or else chubby baby will kill me ah~ Kekez.. Now dl songs haha and studying. Tomorrow going school at 1pm hee hope Ms Chian can teach us some things we don't understand de. Hee I'm still not sure about the ladder diagram leh. Gona know how to draw. Sure come out in section B de and I'll be gone case then~ Guess the op amp is harder to draw? Haha... I must jiayouz ah. The other questions in tutorial I've gone through it le I understand~ ^.^ Hee.. Tomorrow I hope she is free so that we can ask her questions. Hee. I wan to ask her teach me control loop again I kinda forgot about it le hehe. And hope she can teach me ladder too. Then tomorrow pia tutorial haha hope to remember. Kekez tomorrow think I not having lunch. Buy some fruits at south canteen take over to MAC canteen eat bah. I'm meeting baby and my classmates there mah. Today spend quite alot on MAC. So tomorrow save $ lo kekez. Ok nite nite.. Me sleeping soon too.. *Big Hugz 4 Chubby* Mauck Muackzz...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home