SmiLe AlwaYs... (o.O)

Thursday, October 14, 2004

Argh~

Zzz in school now just had my lunch alone. The others had it earlier on while I was discussing my project with my project mates. And they had gone for maths tutorial. It's an extra class I think. Talking about maths tutorial it makes my blood boil. So here I am in ELP to blog about it.

Don't understand why she must give such irritating attitude that I feel like slapping her in the face. Guess she was the only few who went for the previous maths tutorial that's she know about today's extra class. Then she was telling Wenhao that today have maths tutorial. Wenhao said 'No. maths tutorial is friday de mah. (according to our timetable)' Then she keep saying 'have. have maths today I tell you have. (without explaining why there is maths tutorial today when our timetable doesnt have it. And even the class rep didnt know there was extra class.) Then she asked me to lend her my timetable because I was sitting beside Wenhao. Then I opened my file and looked at timetable anbd i told her nicely(in a nice normal tone telling her don't have) 'don't have leh.' Then I passed the file to her. Guess what she said after I told her that? She said (in a super irritating tone, trying to tell me just shoo off if I don't want to go.) 'don't have then you don't go la' So I was like what the !@#$%. Zzz I kept quiet ok. She was like damm attitude lor. What the heck! Zzz.

I was saying then that I went to discuss project with my project mates right. And one of them is trying to be funny again. Zzz. Final idea/design - isn't it asking you to write about our final idea. And draw them the final design of our product??? why she print those bookmark designs??? So I asked her what is that for? She said design mah to be put on the book cap. I said 'you are not doing this thing for children to use. And how to make msuch design on metal? That is silvery in colour? And isn't this thing suppose to be plain?' She tell me this and that. Zzz. So I said 'ok fine nevermind we'll put it in.' Is like wah lao~ Angry lor. I simple doesn't know is she trying to be funny or what. I tell her say that's not needed in the report. Adn she tell me what crap. And I can assure you no one would want to buy book caps with such design on it. It looks simply disgusting ok.

Zzz hopefully tomorrow nothing will cropped up and we'll be able to hand in the report. And tonight we'll finalise everything and pray she doesn't give me any craps anymore.

Ok my baby is here with me le. Shall end my entry here...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home