SmiLe AlwaYs... (o.O)

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Only Lonely..

Haha guess most of you reading my blog knows that 'Only Lonely' is S.H.E's song.. Haha. I'm feeling so lonely now? Well I don't know.. Nobody has time to pei wo.. And you... Haiz.... I don't know what you want.. This is not the first time I don't know what you want... Your attitude and mood seems to change in just a spilt second.. The way you talk to me... I don't know why at times you become like that.. I don't know what to do.. I don't even know what are you thinking then... I don't understand you.. Sometimes I really wonder do I understand you... Do I really know who you are... At times you seems like a complete stranger to me.. Just like now.. I don't know what's wrong with you.. Although we've been together for quite some time.. I thought I can have someone to pei wo just sit down accompany me.. But all my friends are busy.. I'm feeling so sianz and lonely now... No mood to do anything.. Thought of going back to school attend jap class at 3pm just now... But then I really don't feel like doing so.. Just don't feel like doing anything.. And if 'you' message me something that is not directly relevant to me.. What do you want me to reply? I don't know.. Bu zhi dao.. Reply 'haha'? I don't have that mood to reply a 'haha'.. I may reply this way when I'm not having such mood.. So if now 'you' ask me why didnt I reply? I would tell you I don't know what to reply and no mood.. Is there anything wrong with that? If no then why 'your' reply was as if I was trying to fu yan ni? And I only have 500sms for my hp plan per month.. I can send around 16 per day.. I've sent alot today.. And most of them is to 'you'. So am i wrong in any ways to say that I want to cut down sms. And I no mood to reply and don't know what to reply? And when these are simply the truth? Ah I really don't what to do...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home