Ooh tired~
Hee just back from ECP~ Had seafood for dinner haha. Mum's treat. Only stared eating at 11pm beacuse had to wait for sis finish work at Transtar. I went to NATAS fair just now. Went up Transtar executive coach~ Hee played puzzle bobble. They have games and movie and music for every individual seats.. It's a 16-seater coach.. Hehez.. Hee then we took cab and headed down to ECP lo.. Cut my hair today hee so happy.. Quite satisfied.. But abit ma fan because change parting so have to keep combing it that way lo... So tired now~ Having slight headache don't know why~ :'( Tomorrow working 10-4pm~ Argh don't feel like working tomorrow man so very tired~~~ Sobz... Have to wake up at 0830? Leave at 0930? Gona make myself milo and have it at home before I leave for work. Arbo I gona starve sobz. Hao lei ah~~~

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home