Nice day...
Hihi.. I'm so hungry and tired now.. Haha.. Today had my maths test.. Lolz stupid man wasted like 12marks? Haha nah suan le it's over liaoz haha... Had lunch at baby house after that and we stayed at his house till 5pm... Took bus to compass get dinner and some stuffs then went home... Haha watch tv eat dinner lo.. Today seems like got nice show.. So we watched tv show all the way till 10pm.. Went inside my room then baby so creative.. Haha he held tatty and did alot of pose.. Kekez so cute.. I took them down wif my hp.. Heez... Time really flies after playing with tatty.. It was 11pm le.. So baby helped me change my bedsheet.. I had wanted to change it because dirty le mah... And my mattress is kinda heavy.. So baby help me lo... After that he took bus home le.. Really enjoyed your company today baby.. Heez.. Kekez thanks my chubby baby... Hehe.. Thou we were both rather tired because of the tests.. But I really did enjoyed myself.. I hope you too babyhao... ::Hugz::

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home