Kekez..
Heez just came back from compass point. Went there to enquire about E700A. Kekez. Hehe took a brochure of E600C. Hmm looked at the functions it seems much better than E700A and the price is only a difference of $50. So I was thinking about it on the way back. Kinda troubled because I cant afford that much. But since I wana get a new hp and will be using it for at least 2yrs why nto get a better one. The price difference is not much anyway. So I was thinking about it.. When I reached home, I looked for E700A brochure. Hehe found it and compared the functions with E600C. Haha found out actually not much difference. One is Triband one is dualband, E600C has better digital zoom and digital brightness, E600c has photo caller ID. E600C has video recording and it is smaller in size and lighter than E700A. Well the zoom, brightness and band doesnt matter la. Haha.. The weight and size also differ by abit only lor. The only differences is the video recording and photo caller ID. Haha don't think the video recording is very long. And I'm not that keen on the photo caller ID either. Heez so I've decided to get E700A! Hehe waiting for WED to come! Hehe my line will be activated on THUR! Heez but one sad thing is the sms in my N6510 cannot be transferred to E700A. Only phone memories. Waargh! :'( SAD.Well actually I can send the messages one by one to my new E700A. I can ask M1 to terminate my line on FRI. Then I can send the messages to my E700A on Thur when it is activated. But this way I don't see the date and time of the message sobz no meaning then. So hmm maybe I typed it in com hehe :p Gona have the time to do so too. Because I intend to study for common test tomorrow. So that means today I have to clean all my pets cages and finish my log book. Then tomorrow spend like one hour typing the messages. Then study le! Hehe! So tonight not gona sleep early! Hehe luckily I slept till 12pm today heez ^.^ Happy happy happy! Kekez.... *grins* *stick tongue* Hehehehez... Heez I gona have my lunch le bought it from coffeeshop just now! Heez... Ciaoz~ :p

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home