SmiLe AlwaYs... (o.O)

Sunday, August 22, 2004

Argh so sianz... :(

Argh studying whole day~ Haha actually half of the day only la.. Lolz.. But already so sianz liao can you imagine tomorrow I have to study PIC whole day? Lolz.. MON lor have test.. 4 topics leh.. So wordy man and so many equations.. 4 topics make up 87 pages leh! *faint* I'm still stuck at topic2! Haha.. Anyway didnt go and meet my classmates today.. Slept till 2.30pm.. Heez.. Slept for 12hours man and I'm tired liaoz now.. Haha.. Having runny nose.. It has been the third day liao.. And seems like it's getting worse.. First and second day i didnt take medicine because I thought just caught cold that's all.. Then today third day liao wah keep sneezing so xin ku.. And feel so tired man.. But I didnt take medicine too because I wana study.. If I take sure sleep de.. Because now I already feel sleepy without the medicine liao.. Sobz always kena runny nose hor no energy wana sleep man..

Oh I miss my baby boy so very much.. Sobz.. He went to sleep when i was about to come online just now.. Waargh... Was eating the raspberry ice cream he bought for me long ago.... Hehe I haven finish it mah.. MY fridge have 2 tubes of ice creams.. One is mixed de.. One is raspberry.. Hehe study till so sianz lor and stress.. Then eat ice cream hehe dote myself.. Hehe and is extra happy and nicee because is my baby buy de.. Kekez.. So many days never spend time with baby le.. Hmm both of us have been busy with lab reports tests.. Sobz.. Whole week we never went out if I never count wrongly? Only see each other in school lor.. No time to be together and spend sweet moments... FRI I work.. SAT and SUN gona study.. So I'm PATIENTLY waiting for TUE to come.. Hope no events pop up on TUE.. Arbo real sianz man.. Baby says we'll watch AVP and Quill together maybe.. Kekez.. Quill! Cute doggy show! Hehe... I don't mind spending $ ah.. Hehe.. Then we'll have dinner.. Kekez... I miss miss you baby. Oh my baby is still sick. Poor thing. Hmm really miss you lotz ah babyhao~ Hugz hugz hugzzzz Cuddlez~ *Muackz* Love you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home