SmiLe AlwaYs... (o.O)

Monday, August 23, 2004

kong long ri zi~ lolz..

Hmm today went to school by cab~ Sobz $7 leh! No choice ah having test today. The test wasnt difficult because the questions was almost exactly the same as the tutorial questions the tutor went through with us. But I didnt know how to draw the stupid ladder diagram. So I wasted 20 marks. Oh nevermind about this haha. Then I don't know how to draw another diagram too. That cost me around 5 marks I think. So I predicted a B quite contented for the effort I put in. :p BUT sadly, I forgot one of the formulas and it costed me 16 marks! Argh. And was careless on another questions. I'm not sure how much the teacher would deduct.10 marks? Beacuse I forgot to divide a value, about half of the question is wrong? Haiz sobz. Now I only hope I can get a C or D. Don't wish to fail after the effort I put in. Oh my I studied till 2.30am last night. = (

After test my classmates decided to have MAC. So we went to MAC and have our breakfast. After breakfast I wanted to go see doc. Feeling terrible. But I have a lecture after break, that is 12pm. Thou it's only a one hour lecture but I know I would fall asleep. Beacuse I am feeling really tired and terrible then. So I decided to skip the lecture and another tutorial at 2pm. And I took bus to compass point to see doctor. After I've seen the doctor haha went to MOS to ka chiau~ Saw no manager around so I ask one of the aunties and she told me Hz is on shift today. Ooh. And when i turn my head i saw Hz and who??? KONG LONG! LOLZ.. My area manager! Both of them were on the escalator up. Oops. He's kinda troublesome so most of us don't him and is scared of him. Haha because he is tall and big build, exactly like KONG LONG. That's why we gave him this nick~ Lolz.. When both of them were walking towards MOS, kong long saw me. He sort of recognise me and looked at me. So i gei gei give that funny look like trying to siam his eyes. Sort of liek ka chiau also la hahaz... He saw my expression and say 'zuo me ni?' Lolz.. He said it in a normal tone that firm kong long voice lor haha. Don't think he's angry bah haha. Then i replied 'oh nothing~' And I walked to a side to sms and he went inside MOS and do his stuffs. Lolz.. Thought he wouldnt recognise me man. Haha... I wanted to say byebye to the aunties but got no chance beacuse he was standing in front of the counter I cannot go over talk to the aunties later they kena scolding i cham haha. So I just walked away.... To bus interchange and took bus home.. Took my medicine once I reach home and I'm feeling better now hehez. Gona rest and do report bah? Haha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home