SmiLe AlwaYs... (o.O)

Saturday, August 28, 2004

Hmm thinking...

Hmm should I trade in my N6510 ma? It'll fetch me $100. I have been wanting to buy E700. It's $450 with 2yrs Singtel plan. My mum and sis they all will chip in $100. Take it as my birthday present lo. Since I dun have anything I wana buy except hp. And I don't have much cash now also haiz sobz. So $450 less $100 is $350 right. then baby says he can lend me $100. So left $250. + sim card is $280. I don't have this much $ now. Even if I have, That's all I have in my bank. I don't want to spend all the $ in my bank. At least leave $100 inside. So if I trade in my hp, I'll only have to pay $180. My contract with M1 will end by the end of this month. So I wana get E700 Singtel plan lo. Haiz. You know why I don't want to trade in my N6510? Because inside has 126sms that I saved. All these were sent by baby. I wana keep them in my hp because I can read them whenever I want to. When I read them and I look at the date and time, it let me recalls something that happened then. I don;t wish to type them in com because I cant read them when I'm out. Haiz. Deep in thoughts~ I'll go compass point Singtel later and ask them issit possible to transfer the sms in my hp memroy to E700. If it cost around $20 to do so, I'm willing to pay the $. I really hope so they are able to do it. *pray hard*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home