SmiLe AlwaYs... (o.O)

Monday, August 23, 2004

Hehe guess what day tomorrow??? :p

Hehe tomorrow 24thAUG is Baby & Me 9th Month Aniversary le! Kekez.. Love u ah my baby~ Haha don;t what to say leh. Hehe. Time really flies. Tomorrow we have been together for 9 months le. Misunderstandings, quarrels, and lots more we have already went through them. Hehe feel like playing the whole day with you baby. Hehe. Both of us have been so busy lately. Sobz. :'( Hehe. We've missed out so much fun together. I missed the first time we went ice-skating together, cycling at the beach, sitting at the rocks at ECP lookin at the dark wide sea enjoyin the breeze, and chatting whatever that is on our mind. Hehe what more.. Queueing at PS Swensens at Valentine's Day.. The flowers I ask for on that day... And i remember I kept comparing my flowers with other people de and you were laughing at me being silly.. Hehe.. We saw the huge papa Me To You bear that cost $399.. Haha I kept walking into the shop, that was just beside Swensens, to ka chiau the bear hehe.. It looked so innocent and cute.. And the day when we had a walk at Toa Payoh interchange... Before that we had went J8 beacuse I said I wanted to get something at Mini Toons... Then by chance you bought me my first Mashi there.. Hehe... I hugged it all the way to Toa Payoh.. On train on the streets everyone was looking and so envy of me! Hehe...And u kept wanting to hug it too because you wan to catch other peope's attention! Hehe.. And at Toa Payoh we passed by More Than Words and there you bought me my second Mashi.. Hehe u wanted to buy me the one same size as the one you bought for me at Mini Toons but they ran out of stock for that design.. So you bought the smaller size one.. So We hugged 2 Mashi one big one medium, one with red coat, then other one holding a heart with 'I Love You' written.. At KFC, while i queue up and you were sitting down with both mashi.. I peeped at you whispering something by mashi ears.. When i went back to the seat and ask you what did you tell them.. He says 'I told them to protect you and accompany you whenever I am not around with you'.. It was so sweet.. I felt so touched... Hehe after that we took bus home everyone was saying why waste $ on all this but baby only said, 'she like it mah'.. Hehe.. FEB... The whole week when I had to stay at home after my minor op.. You visited me days by days.. The first day you came to my house with flowers right after school.. Hehe.. The way you stroke my head to put me to sleep... Because with the wound I was feeling so uncomfortable.. The say when I slipped and fell at your house bathroom.. Your expression turned pale when I was in a concussion for that spilt second... You took me to AMK hospital by cab.. Because it was a public holiday.. It was closed.. So u enquired from the nurses there and got to know Mount Alvernia outpatient clinic is opened on that day.. So we took a cab there too.. After that you took me to have some food as both of us haven had breakfast.. After that we went back to your house took some stuffs and cab back to my house? Hehe I think so forgot is bus or cab le... Because I sprained my neck muscle too when i fell it was so painful when I tried to lie down.. As usual you stroke my head sayang me.. I felt so loved... Thanks baby thanks lots for all you have done for me.. I'm sorry for being naughty at times and making you angry... We've grown to understand each other better as tiem pass.. I hope I have given you the sweetest memories ever too.. ^.^ While typing this my tears almost rolled at some point.. I'm really touched my baby.. You are mine and no one shall take you away remember this.. No one.. You shall not leave me without my permission ok? *Hugz Tight Tight* If you wana leave please take me with you.. I don't be alone without you.. I need you.. Dun leave me all alone promise me... I shall cry till my tears finish if you ever do that.. And I'll bug you wherever you go.. *muack muackz* *hides in your arms and sobz* Babylyn.. Babyhao.. Tatty.. Our story goes on and on...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home