Waargh~!!!
Sobz my butt hurts. Slipped and fell while walking home from bus stop in the noon. Sobz! All because of my sandals la! So slippery. No more friction le I think. Haiz think within 3months I have bought 2 pairs of sandals? Argh zzz sianz no $ man like that. Only hurt my butt lo. The flesh part and hip bone. Never hurt my arms or anywhere else. Haha don't know how I fell too. Then a lady walked past and saw me, stopped for a whiel to take a peek, and continue walking. Haha guess she must be thinking if I get up by myself then ok. If I faint then she help me. Lolz. Wah I must take food with more iron and calcium man build strong bones. Haha always slipped haiz sobz. June kena at the back of the head. Sobz. :'(

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home