Tired ah~!
Hee I just came home from school. Had Reactor Systems test just now. Lolz I forgot the equations and almost half of the paper I cant do because of that? Haha suan le I'm a very optimistic person de haha I hope I'll get a C or D haha. Anyway there's too much equations le. And I'm really tired from studying this module leh. Haha. Yesterday went to Causeway Point MOS Burger study with classmates from 3pm all the way to 10pm man. Wah had MOS whole day man felt like eeks yesterday haha will sianz de mah. Then today suppose to meet them at school MAC at 8am.. End up I overslpt 9.15am then reach.. Haha only Baby and sx there... Sharon just came too... Haha guess all of them are so tired too... So After I reached, with my eyes only half open... I went to MAC to get iced milo.. Then study through those tutorials lo... Huh finally it's over! Haha... Tomorrow having maths. Heez study finish le need to do my tutorials later for revision. So now relax awhile first hao lei wor~ Jiu ming ah~! Haha... Anyway heng still early now gona call Crown Prince Hotel later hehe ask about their mooncake order.. Heez that's my favorite mooncake leh! Pumpkin and Yam wif single yolk! Oh yummy! Kekez.... And hor call that church because they are still sending me smses everyday! Oh gosh~ Argh must unsubscribe man don't which tao yan de jia huo use my hp no. subscribe de argh zzz. Anyway I not gona bother so much man. Hmmmfz. Relaxing time~! Hehe.... ^.^

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home