SmiLe AlwaYs... (o.O)

Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Shopping day~! :p

Hehe today my lesson 12pm end! Because this week I don't have lab~ Kekez.. Was supposed to meet da jie at compass pt to buy sandals ended up at Orchard~ Haha because da jie overslept and decided not to go class today. So she said why not we go far east plaza since I wana look for shoes too. Hee. So I met her at Orchard MRT at 2pm. From there we went to far east plaza.. Tried a few pair of sandals and shoes but did not find any that were suitable for me.. And of course I have to like it too la.. Hee.. So we walked to Wisma to shop at Charles and Keith.. So I ended up getting a pair os sandals there.. Hee quite like it.. There was another pair that I would prefer actually.. But because of my feet is kinda wide.. It doesnt look nice on me.. So I did not buy it in the end.. We saw Samuel & Kevin on our way to Takashimaya and went in to have a look.. Da jie told me that there was a nice shirt... Hee so we ended up trying on a few tops.. And bought one eventually wahahaha lolz.. Me shared wif da jie.. I wanted to buy a skirt to go along with it.. Chose one at S&K but sobz M size was abit of long for me. Not very long thou. S size I couldnt pull it up because my hips too big man~ Omgz~ Lolz.. *SHY* So I did not buy the skirt lor.. I liked it thou.. It goes nicely with the top.. And I look so different dressing that way.. Haha.. After that we went to Takashimaya to get ice milk tea from MOS! Hee.. :p We then walked to Heeren to shop for my shoes.. We wasnt able to find any nice ones... So da jie suggested we go Bugis Village to look for a skirt lo.. Since I wanted to buy a skirt to go along with the top.. Haha... So I was thinking of cutting my hair too since we were already at Bugis.. Because I only go to 'Chapter 2' at Bugis to cut my hair de.. Hee... But too bad the hairdresser that I had requested for were on off.. And I scared to let someone else to cut my hair leh.. Haha.. So we walked away lo.. And again we did not find any nice skirts.. Those were too aunties..
So I thought aiya suan le give it a try lo let other hairdresser at Chapter2 cut my hair bah.. I wanted to vut my hair too mah so sianz hair long liao haha... So we walked back.. But then we were too late... This time round we had to wait for half hour.. So that means around 6pm then I can get my haircut... Unlike earlier on when we went in to ask.. The person told me if I wanted to cut my hair then I didnt have to wait.. But too bad this time.. And haiz sobz we were in a rush then.. Younger sis jo tuition teacher is coming over at 7.30pm.. So means we have to leave Bugis latest by 6.30pm.. So that I will be able to reach home on time.. And da jie had to give tuition at 7.30pm too.. So I didnt get my haircut today.. Kinda sad sobz.. Thinking of getting it this SAT.. But no one pei wo qu.. Baby has something on.. And I have to change my work shift because I have a dinner with my family this SAT.. Hee... Hopefully can change to earlier shift or at most tell Jerry I work for him on SUN lo.. Or he'll just let me cancel my work on SAT lo... Hmm da jie has to help out at Transtar Travel fair at Suntec this SAT too.. So it'll be so boring to go alone.. Haiz.. Zhe me ban? If I don't have to work on SAT I really wish to go Bugis cut my hair.. Hmm maybe i'll just go alone then join my mum at Suntec bah.. Then we'll have dinner after that.. Hmm I'll see about it then... I want a haircut.. Maybe a new one not always the same so sianz le.. I want a skirt to go with my new top.. I love looking at myself that way.. I feel I look better that way.. Not so fat at least hee.. And I wana jian fei ah! Growing fat man! :'( Waargh~! Sobz.. I must do exercises le then eat less deep fried stuffs.. Less snacks.. Only meals.. No snacks in the morning in school for me! :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home