SmiLe AlwaYs... (o.O)

Sunday, September 19, 2004

Dumb customer~! Zzz

Zzz damm pissed off today man. First it was a dumb customer who actually scolded me STUPID ok! Argh~ You see, her total purchase was $13.55. Then she gave me $53.50. so I asked her whether do she have 5cts. She said no so ok fine I was about to key in.. Then she wanted to give me 10cts. But you know the queue was so long, so I was liek aiya suan le troublesome so I just told her 'oh nevermind'. Then I key in the amount and get her the chaneg. Because I have run out of $2 notes, I hav to give her $1 coins so that means she'll be getting more coins. So when I gave her the change she was like giv me a shock face. As if I gave her the wrong change. so I asked 'yes mdm?' She said 'I gave you 10cts rite.' I replied 'no I didnt take your 10cts.' Then she said 'Why you din take (along with a irritated look) ?' So I kept quiet. Ten she just kept the change and before she walk off she mumbled 'STUPID'. she thought I didnt hear it but so sorry I did ok. Zzz. If I am stupid then she is dumb in the first place not to have 5cts! Hmmmf! What lor.. So uncivilised! Go fastfood restaurant people server you nicely you scold people stupid??!! She think what? Fastfood restuarant not her house coffeeshop ok. Even if is coffeeshop she also cannot do that what. Don't even have simple manners! Then she even asked us for receipt lor. Wana find fault with me right? Too bad she don;t have the chance! I do cashier so long le ok hmmmf zzz! So while she was waiting for her food she came to the controller tabel and make nosise to Jerry. She was shouting what 'what kind of service is this huh why people behind me get their food first~~~' then I don't know what Jerry told her then she diam liao. Wah lao feel like throwing ice at her man lalala. End up she also eat liao diam diam leave. Hmmmf. Irritating uncivilsed! This people simply spoil my day ok! Argh~ Angry~!

Secondly, my colleague, Tommy, really irritates me today. This is the third day I worked with him. He is a rather a new crew. The first and second time I worked with him I found him quite ok. He had a girly voice and acts like a girl~! Well ok thats not his fault so all of us didnt discriminate against him because of this. He's abit funny ok but not at all now anymore... Firstly, there was once when he was doing cashiering, I happen to be squatting under the counter there trying to take something. Then I told him 'eh Tommy me below here huh careful with your cashier tingy don't hit me.' So when he open the cashier nothing happened. But when he close it, Bang! there goes my head~ So I was like 'Tommy~'. Never shout at him or anything just say say why never see me. Luckily it wasnt that pain because I was wearing bandana. And anyway he didnt say SORRY. Then the second time while I was at the controller table, which was behind where he was standing, He stepped on my foot. And he DIDNT say SORRY again. So I was liek 'Wei tommy just now you knock my head never say sorry now you step on me never say sorry also wah lao~' Then he still dare to shout back, shout ok, 'I got say sorry hor just now got hor.......' Then I say ' where got? I never hear anything lor.' Then he say 'your ear got problem ah.' I said 'please lor I never hear anything. Even if ok just now perhaps I didnt hear you so how about now? You didnt say sorry right?' He said 'Got meh? I got step on you meh?' So i said ' Oh so you step on me you got no feeling issit huh? Ok nevermind fine..' Then I was complaining to Jerry and my colleagues that he like that lor. Then later on I heard Jerry saying what I bully Tommy. So I told Jerry, 'No lor I bully me? I yuan wang ok. He is the one bullying me ok.' Then he heard what I say and shouted this and that la. Then he say what I 'ba gua po'. So I shouted back then you what? San ba gong~ Please lor he was the one who started all this and still he scared I tell people issit? What de~ Then at around 10pm Jerry went to store take stock. So i was the controller then. As a cashier we have to shout all side orders to the fryer. For me, usually if someone do controller will have to do fryer as well. So I was the controller cum fryer. Then there was a couply of orders he never shout the side orders. So it's very troublesome I have to keep going back to the controller table and check the order chits. If he shouted the side orders then I could easily down them for frying without having to walk back to the controller table. So I told him, 'Tommy, cashier must shout side orders ok.' He didnt reply me. So i say again, 'Eh tommy I talking to you cashier must shout side orders ok'. He didnt reply again wah angry lor talk to him no reply. So I say to myself, 'Wah lao never reply me.' when Jerry came up from store I told him. And I was telling the others that wah lao quarrel then he can shout so loud hor tell him something he don't want to acknowledge. Zzz. Then after that Jerry became the controller and Jerry told him, 'Tommy cashier must shout side orders' He just nodded his head and he got shout after that. Damm it lor Jerry say then he gei gei so jia~! when me and my colleagues were having crew meal, he offered as fries. so I was like so good meh. SO i said 'oh no need ah we have thanks' You know what he told me? He said 'oh customers eat leftover de' I was like wah lao. So i replied, please lor Tommy your idea very good hor you eat yourself la~'( in a sarcastic tone) He smile smile thinking its funny and it wasnt funny at all ok. And he walked away. Zzz. I don't wana say bye to him when I left MOS sia blah. Tomorrow he's going Orchard Emerald de MOS work. Because that side not enough staffs so they asked Jerry for staff to spare. Hope he's going there for good man. Don't come back. Zzz now I knoe why daphne hates him so much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home