SmiLe AlwaYs... (o.O)

Sunday, September 26, 2004

Ah today hao lei wor~ Worked 10-5pm~ Actually till 4pm but not enough crew so had to stay and help lo. Well I dun mind helping de but very tired lo~ Because I do controller cum fryer. Han Zhong will help me at times. So hai ok la. But at times other stations jam also mah so he had to help out too lo. Baby came compass and gave me a surprise visit after i knock off hee. Actually from his smses at 4pm, I already knew he is somewhere near Compass MOS. So I asked him is he in compass point. But he die die dun want to admit haha. Still bluff me say meeting friends today. Then I was abit sad. Thought he would come fetch me from work then go over to my house mah. Because we havent been accompanying each other this few days lo. Then end up when I sat down on the bus home, baby suddenly sat down beside me! Haha! Hee happy of course nice feeling~ Hehe. But he was all the way looking at what I was doing from 4-5+pm.. He said he was wlaking around compass just that I didnt see him~ Hmmmf how could I missed him leh? Haha.. Blah~! :p Taoyanz~ At my house we watched our favorite show together 'Yi tian du long ji'! Hee... Then had dinner and chatted about lots of things in my room.. We chatted about our work.. Our friends.. Hee.. Nice chat~ The ending part was funny man haha lolz~ Wahahaha it was about farting~! Lolz........ Baby just went home hee. Love chatting playing with him. Thanks baby for the surprise visit today oh. I'll always remember it hehe. Love you miss you lots~! It will our first year anniversary soon wor! :p *Hugz* *Cuddle Snuggle*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home