feeling sick..
Argh this weekend was not very nicee.. Felt abit sick during work on saturday.. My voice was kinda soft.. Alot of phlegm at my throat.. It's irritating me lor.. Had to do C.S and fryer.. Rotate la.. Mostly C.S.. Think I was too slow that Ganesh decided ask me be C.S.. Haha.. Because when I speak very xin ku so did not feel like talking.. Then didnt feel energetic although I slept for around 12hrs the night before.. Haha.. Guess I gona be quite sick.. I just hope it comes quick and goes away quick.. Exam is coming.. Next week is my last week at MOS.. Then I'll be taking break.. To study for my exams.. And of course not working during my exam period too.. Then after exams should be returning there to work full time.. Chiongz lor.. Earn as much as I can.. Then next semester not working part time anymore le.. Well thinking wana find job with better pay ma? Well I do enjoy working part time at MOS on weekends.. And I do need the money.. But because of my baby I'll not be working part time anymore.. It is because of my own future too.. Gona study hard.. Anyway I know working at MOS everyday chiongz is not going to be fun lor.. Haha worked there last holidays so I know le.. It'll be tired and boring at times.. And working on weekends can be as bad when you are so tired and you yearn to be together with your loved one and yet you gona work for that bit of money.. Hmm I'm wondering.. What job can I get for my holidays? I do not feel like going back to my previous travle agency to work.. Well the pay is $5/hr.. If I work for a month and work 8hrs 5 days a week.. I'll earn at least $1200 for that 6 weeks holiday.. Well well let's pray I find a better job? Really do not want to go back travel agency and work le because sometimes it can be so boring lor.. And the people there sometimes stab each other de.. Well there is nicee people there also la.. Ok la let me think what job can I get then i'll blog again.. Hee.. See ya.. ^.^

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home