Hmm reached home some time ago le. Was lying on my bed relaxing, resting.. So comfortable.. Wah the weather so hot these days leh. While I was walking to the bus stop on my way to school today, it was really terrible man. I felt so warm... Hate this kinda weather~! :( Haha I hate extreme weathers.. Too hot or too cold I don't like it.. Was telling baby about it a min ago.. Haha he said I might as well go live in the greenhouse! How could you my baby~~~! Hehe.. :p Then on way home it's still the same. Very warm whether. Had abit of headache on bus home. Guess it's partly because of the weather, and I haven't been getting enough sleep lately.. So I decided to have a nap on the bus.. Then there was this girl.. Who was so gan cheong to alight.. She sort of ran past me on bus and her bulky schoolbag brushed past my shoulder... And so I woke up. :( Well anyway that wasn't pain so it's ok la. Sobz I wanted to catch some sleep again then, but the stop I'm alighting at were just few stops away.. Oh so sad man~ Tired lo~ Thought I could catch some sleep. But hee in the end I didn't care. I continued to sleep. And I took a wink at every bus stop. Hee. When I saw my stop, I just alighted the bus half awake~ Hehe.. :p
Argh this few days I gona be real busy. Have things to do everyday~! Reports presentation~ Zzz. Then my weekends would be studying for next week final test. The week after it will be exam weeks.. Hmm. So after I finished blogging I gona play game! Hehe sort of completed my SP ppt mah. But there's one or two slides where I don't know how to do. Hmm too wordy le. Hee. But nevermind now it's time for game~! Hehe MapleStory! It's a cute 2D rpg game. Hehe. If you wana play too check it out at http://www.mapleglobal.com Kekez.. Because my sis asked me to show her the game.. So I might as well play for an hour! Hee... I want to restart my character hehe. Ok that's all for today~! All the best to ya all for your exams! Takecare my friends.. And no matter what happens.. SmiLeZ AlwaYs...! Because you still have me~! Kekez... ^.^
Argh this few days I gona be real busy. Have things to do everyday~! Reports presentation~ Zzz. Then my weekends would be studying for next week final test. The week after it will be exam weeks.. Hmm. So after I finished blogging I gona play game! Hehe sort of completed my SP ppt mah. But there's one or two slides where I don't know how to do. Hmm too wordy le. Hee. But nevermind now it's time for game~! Hehe MapleStory! It's a cute 2D rpg game. Hehe. If you wana play too check it out at http://www.mapleglobal.com Kekez.. Because my sis asked me to show her the game.. So I might as well play for an hour! Hee... I want to restart my character hehe. Ok that's all for today~! All the best to ya all for your exams! Takecare my friends.. And no matter what happens.. SmiLeZ AlwaYs...! Because you still have me~! Kekez... ^.^

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home