SmiLe AlwaYs... (o.O)

Thursday, October 07, 2004

Long entry~

Sobz wanted to blog just now when I got home from the clinic. But then all broadband servers are down at the moment. Called singnet to enquire about it and they told me it will around 2 to 3 hours before the problem will be solved. Sobz. So now I'm blogging using notepad. Shall post it into my blog when the server is ok le. Hee went to the clinic just now. Feeling much better now. Eye not as pain le. Haha have to take 3 types of medicine and eye drop sia. Tablet for cough and phlegm, tablet for flu, antibiotics, and eye drop lo. 3 times a day for all of them leh. Hope that the cough and flu tablet I only have to take 2 times and I'll be fine le. Hee then tomorrow I'll only have to take the antibiotics and apply the eye drop lo. Hee saw a cute little boy at the clinic just now. I was playing my hp game while waiting for my turn at the clinic just now. So there was this cute little boy sitting behind me. So he turned his back and kept looking at my hp. At times he would look at me in my face haha. Then he so cute leh haha love to stick to me. His head was just beside mine. Haha he even say jiayou jiayou. Hehe cute leh. Took a picture of him while he walked around the clinic and play. Haha of course his mum didn't know la lolz. Haha then when the doctor asked me my phlegm what colour I said don't know. Then my lame sis said colourful. -_-" Haha then the doctor was like dotz.. Haha he didn't really laugh la but he gave a weird expression la haha. I asked for 2 days MC because tomorrow I have to work mah. Hee so now don't need le lo. Anyway later I gona arrange my reports nicely because I want to hand in all my reports by tomorrow. Tomorrow I may go to school or may not. It has to depend on my eye condition. If the swell has subsided, then I'll be going to school. If not baby will help me to print my reports and hand them in. Hee thanks baby. ^.^ Hee so that's my day. Baby is coming over soon to accompany me kekez.

As for yesterday, I didn't blog because I was too tired le. Hee. Well yesterday was like any other school days. Except that there is this person whom really irritates me. Here it goes.. Well a few of us were waiting outside the printing shop then. The others had gone to hand in their reports. Me, lili, shixiang, aisha, and him was there if I did not remember wrongly. So we were all chatting as usual. He was practising role play with Aisha. I guess Aisha is his role play partner for their German language role play that is coming soon. Then after a while they stopped practising and they joined the rest of us chatting. And you know what happened? He was walked over to my side and said a Japanese word. Although I am studying Japanese language, it doesn't mean that I have to know every word right. I am studying the basic only. So I asked him what does that word means because I don't understand. Then he said it means monkey. So I said 'Monkey? You walked over to me say monkey for what?' He said 'Because you are monkey' Then I was like what the heck. So I said 'There's no monkey here only human ok.. (Giving a irritated look)' Then he continued blabbering some stuffs and I just ignored him. The whole conversation was something like that. I don't remember every word la. Then after that he walk back to where he was standing before that. That was beside Aisha, and sort of opposite me. Then out of nowhere he raised his leg and showed me his foot right in front of my face. Guess he was trying to scare me? Whatever~ He did it not once, at least two or three times ok I don't bother to remember the number of times either. Ok fine yes he did not kick me in my face or what. But it is damm rude to do that to a girl ok. To him it may be plain fun ok. He doesn't show any respect to me ok. And I did ask him to stop it but he didn't bother. I was real irritated. Lili could see my face change. Guess Shi Xiang too although he just stood beside me quietly. So lili said 'wah huo yao wei hen zhong..' Well she was right. I was real pissed off by him lor. Don't know what the heck is he trying to do. And I find him so fake ok he never dared to do this stupid things in front of Wenhao. But Wenhao is not around that's how he treat me. Well I don't need him to treat me well or what at all. At least give me some basic respect. He got itchy hands also ok. Do lab with him like to disturb my hair or what. For no reason. Then there was once in lab he hit me accidentally then grabbed my other hand tightly because he thought that was the hand that he hit. And excuse me when he hit someone shouldn't he rub against that area? But instead he grabbed it so tightly ok. And he grabbed the wrong hand. I asked him what was he doing then and asked him to let go because it was real painful. He only let go after I ask him to for a few times ok. I was real angry then. Even Felicia beside me could see it. If I didn't control my anger then, I would be shouting at him in the lab already. Thinking of it I shouldn't have gave him face then. For what? He doesn't deserve it ok. Now he does this to me. I'm not going to give him face anymore he better watch out if he ever provokes me again. And it's real suay that all labs we are in the same group. Especially PIC lab every group is a pair. Suay~! Luckily next week is the last PIC lab session. And the other labs are almost finished too. Thank god man~! Xie tian xie di ok~ Zzz. Anyway I really dislike him lor. Super fake. He can be so nice to other people guy or girl but he does this to me. Because of? They are pretty? They have li yong jia zhi? So what? I'm not a person or perhaps I should say a girl that will just let people bully her in whichever way they like ok. If he is going to treat me in such a nasty way then don't blame me for being cruel to him either. I'll treat people nice as long as they treat me nice. Friends or plain classmates. Even those anti(s) in our class I show them basic respect. I just take them for plain classmates. In cases where they irritate me of course I don't like it. Yes I do grumble but that is because they do something bad to my friends in class. But for his case it's different. Out of nowhere he came and irritate me. And yet take it as if nothing happened. He takes it as play, joke? Whatever~ He just don't ever come and irritate me or bully me again ok. He'll just get it from me....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home