Bankrupt~! :'(
Hee just came back from Compass Point. Was at Causeway Point earlier on with Shanyu, Felicia, Lili, Aishah, Bee Ping, and Shixiang. We had Seoul Garden together hehe. Shanyu's birthday is on this coming friday mah. So today is kind of a celebration for her hehe. Well the food variety there isnt alot. Abit heartpain ah $15 per person. But well enjoyed the day~ Hehe. After the buffet we shopped around there. We went to Charles & Keith and tried heels! Haha lolz.. It was fun man.. Hee.. Kinda like a pink ribbon heels. Hee. But I never wore heels before haha. And my feet is kinda wide so it doesn't look nice on me. But kekez this pair of heels seems not bad eh. And I tried walking in it not bad hee. But because no $ ah so I didn't buy lo sobz. Haha Felicia and Lili both bought a pair for Friday SP presentation. For me, haha I'm going to wear my sandals! Haha.. Or maybe I'm wearing my sis heels bah. But then I'm afraid that my wide feet might not fit nicely in her heels eh. Hmm nevermind shall try it out later hehe. Hee after we left Charles & Keith we continued shopping haha. Shi Xiang must be so boring sia haha out shopping with 6 girls! Lolz..
After shopping I took bus to Compass Point because I had to pay my hp bill sobz~ Haiz broke liaoz. Haha bank value? Below $50~ Haha. I really gona announce bankrupt this time. Haha this is the second time I guess, that my bank value dropped to such an amount like now. All because of hp bill lor. First month bill mah wah $90 eh. So after today's spending I promised myself cannot spend anymore $! Everyday must save half of my allowance. Haiz no choice. Gona put back the money in bank mah. Then haven't decided what to work as during holiday also. Hmm I still have another pay haven get. Well the amount isn't much lor. So I must save $$$~~ For my pets.. My hp bill..
Hmm feeling kinda tired now. But at least no more headache like just now when I was on bus and at Compass Point. Guess being at home is the most comfortable thing bah~ :p Hmm thinking of adding a 'About Me' section in my blog. Maybe I can edit the html myself? Hehe. Then can type more about myself.and add a picture or 2 in. Kekez. Hmm ok la gona relax awhile then it's back to reports again. Have to combine my SP report wif Lili's one. And PNC too~ *YaWnS~*
After shopping I took bus to Compass Point because I had to pay my hp bill sobz~ Haiz broke liaoz. Haha bank value? Below $50~ Haha. I really gona announce bankrupt this time. Haha this is the second time I guess, that my bank value dropped to such an amount like now. All because of hp bill lor. First month bill mah wah $90 eh. So after today's spending I promised myself cannot spend anymore $! Everyday must save half of my allowance. Haiz no choice. Gona put back the money in bank mah. Then haven't decided what to work as during holiday also. Hmm I still have another pay haven get. Well the amount isn't much lor. So I must save $$$~~ For my pets.. My hp bill..
Hmm feeling kinda tired now. But at least no more headache like just now when I was on bus and at Compass Point. Guess being at home is the most comfortable thing bah~ :p Hmm thinking of adding a 'About Me' section in my blog. Maybe I can edit the html myself? Hehe. Then can type more about myself.and add a picture or 2 in. Kekez. Hmm ok la gona relax awhile then it's back to reports again. Have to combine my SP report wif Lili's one. And PNC too~ *YaWnS~*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home