SmiLe AlwaYs... (o.O)

Monday, October 18, 2004

1st day of jail~

Lolz.. As I said I gona be self jailed for 3 weeks.. Haha or else I wouldn't have time to study for my exams and tests.. Today is the first day of jail~ Haha sianz as usual. Read through PIC. Haha tomorrow go school see got any tips mah hehe. Hope can learn quite some stuffs tomorrow kekez and do well for my PIC. At least a C or B hopefully. Haha. This way I would not qui bu qi Ms Chian le because I know she is trying very hard to help us~ Thanks Ms Chian~ Hee.. :p I wanted to clean my bunny cage tomorrow de. But don't think I would have the time so I think TUE bah. Do it fast hen can study hard hard for PIC paper on WED! Hee played game for awhile just now. Hehe enjoyed it~ But the game laggy leh. Keep lagging out and the time for it to return to main screen takes so long, about to lose my patience over it sia. Haha lolz. Because the game is in beta test mah that's why still very laggy lo. And partly is my computer too slow le. Haha nevermind forget about it. Ren zong yao xue hui ru he zhi zu ah! Haha lolz.. Tomorrow would be a new day again. Haha guess no more games for me yah~ Study hard and jiayouz all the way! Jiayouz~! And remember to SmiLeZ AlwaYs all friends.. No matter what happen! ^.^ *Big Warm Hugs* for all~! :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home