Hehe..
Hee I'm tired le.. Thou I slept for 11hrs last night.. Guess it was the singing that made me tired bah.. Haha was singing karaoke with sis at home just now.. Lolz.. Long time never sing le.. Haha.. Think it will be long before I will get to sing... Haha beacuse next week i'm having tests le.. I've got my logbook almost done.. Left some questions I doesnt know de.. And the circuit diagram that I have to get it photocopied lor.. Haha.. Then now it's formal report.. Hmm don't think I will have time to do so.. Tomorrow the scary days are coming le.. Haha I'm not scared of exams.. But I am scared of being stucked at home everyday! Oh gosh haha suffered that during common test week.. Now it's coming again.. Nooooo~! :'( Tomorrow I'll be stucked at home studying PIC.. Then MON go school find Ms Chian most probably.. If the others going lo.. MON have to clean my bunny cage too.. Then TUE PIC too.. WED and THUR PNC lo.. FRI i'll do my formal report bah I think.. Then the week after is maths exam.. And after that week is last 2 exams lo.. Hope everything be over soon.. Gosh I'll be stucked at home for 3 weeks! :'( Argh~ So tonight relax then tomorrow cham le...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home