Finally.. :p
Ooh finally SP and PNC project is over le~! Hehe.. Had SP presentation today.. Overall I feel me and lili was doing quite ok.. Hee baby saw he saw our marks.. We A,C,B... A is for dress code.. The other 2 he forgot le.. Hee... Beacsue he was sitting beside Wong today mah so he saw it lo kekez.. :p Now I'm only left with PIC logbook and final report.. Hee determined to clear PIC logbook by tomorrow! Hee.. Then Sunday study PIC test.. Kekez.. For now I gona reward myself with game! Hee ok see ya I gona play MapleStory le~! Have a ncie day all~! And not forgetting Happy Birthday To You Shanyu~! Hee sorry wasn't able to join you all because we had something on just now. Hope you enjoyed your day girl~! *Big Hugz for you* ^.^

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home