SmiLe AlwaYs... (o.O)

Thursday, October 21, 2004

Me and Tatty~!

Haha it's so late le and I'm still not sleeping yet~ Oops hee. Baby went to bed earlier on le. Felicia just went to bed to. Haha so left only me and tatty le. Sobz. Dl songs now haha sianz. Very tired, but thinking of sleeping and waking up tomorrow then have to study PNC, don't feel like sleeping le haha. Hmm miss you baby. Hmm perhaps you are dreaming of me now wor? So I should join you in your dreamland soon! Hee.. Hmm thinking of where to go on the last day of exams. If there's no class outing, then I wana go out with my chubby baby hee. But broke leh zhe me ban. Where shall we go? Haha.. There's actually quite a few places I had not been for quite some time. But some of them are places baby never go de. Hmm.. Let me think.. Hmm real tired now.. Why the person send song so slow de... At times fast then suddenly the speed decrease like what.. Weird.. So unstable speed leh... But he have the songs I want so no choice lo.. Ok la sleeping soon le.. Byee...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home