PIC finally over~!
Just came back home from PIC test. Zzz headache again when I board the bus. Guess was too tired yesterday le. Wah the paper was so difficult~ Haiz sobz. Made some silly mistakes that cost me 22 marks. Haiz. I should get a D overall because there's still my lab to help me. Haiz if not for those silly mistakes I could have got a C. Sobz. I hate getting Ds. When can I ever not have a D in my exam results? Haiz. I don't yearn for an A. I only hope for all Bs. Sobz guess this time this D gona spoil everything again haiz... Zhen dui bu qi zi ji~ :'( Try harder next semester! Haiz.. Jiayouz to myself for the other 4 papers... To the others please remember to study hard and jiayouz too.. Don't be upset because of the first paper.. Be strong and face what is coming ahead... That's Life~ *wink* Ok I gona have dinner, watch tv, then clean my bunny cage le.. And play with her bah~ Poor baby (My bunny's name! Hee..) must be so bored because I don't have time to pei her.. Takecare all...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home